#1 JustWrite Pen Company

JustWrite Pen Company

Mint

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 June 2014 - 13:54

We've just received a new shipment of Tomoe River paper and next week we hope to release our new Tomoe River Notebooks, so we thought it might be a good time to give away some free samples for Aussie fountain pen enthusiasts who have never tried it.

Now you can try it out for yourself before you buy and make up your own mind about whether it lives up to it's reputation and is worth the cost.

Just place an order for the 'Tomoe River Paper - Sample - 3 Sheets approx 210 x 100mm - White' and quote your FPN Username in the comments section during the checkout. You won't be charged for the paper or delivery but you MUST quote your FPN Username - that's the only condition.

Click HERE to go straight to the free samples page.

If you see a message "Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time." - Just ignore it and click on "Continue Checkout"

tomoe-river-paper-australia-free-sample.png

Edited by JustWrite Pen Company, 27 June 2014 - 16:09.

Kevin Watson
JustWrite Pen Company, Australia

#2 Nonsensical

Nonsensical

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 June 2014 - 14:57

I've been waiting (impatiently) for the release of your TR notebooks since you hinted about it several weeks ago...Looking forward to testing the TR paper, and hopefully picking up a few notebooks in the near future.

#3 Jamerelbe

Jamerelbe

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:28

I ordered 100 sheets from JustWrite when they first put it up on their website, and have been very slow to work through it - so I'll pass on the offer of free sheets. That said, I too am waiting with some impatience (or should I say eager anticipation?) for the notebooks to launch.  Here's hoping that's not too far off!

#4 Lloyd

Lloyd

Can a nib be smoothed by psychokinesis?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,493 posts
  • Location:Trapped inside of a snowglobe that is resting upon a mantel in a home in Massachusetts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:48

I sure hope I did it correctly....

PM sent.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."
Oscar Wilde

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tomoe river paper, tomoe river, justwrite pen co, justwrite, australia