#61 Morames

Morames

The Tall

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 September 2014 - 17:47

When I started this thread, the distributor told me she has them in hand. She said she was told to hang onto them but that they would be distributed shortly. I guess Nathan wanted to perfect a couple things? I'm sorry I didn't realize soon meant in that, grand scheme of things, sense. A blink to God can be eons to us. So what is, soon, to someone like Nathan? It appears to be months. My bad.

#62 Agge

Agge

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 September 2014 - 16:39

Okay, but out from what?  And which months?  My guess at this point would be out from the year A.D. 3978, and the months are  two of the big months with 31 days.

I don't want to say who giving that the information might have been meant to be public yet.

And the only information I have is that "it looks more like it is two months now".

So I asume ca 2 mounts from now giving a span of 30-90 days from now

#63 Icywolfe

Icywolfe

Dunce

• Member - Gold & Supporter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 September 2014 - 18:55

Why is the price so dam high. The price is almost competing with Pilot and Platinum music nibs that are gold. I was hoping for sub 50 usd music nib pen.

pilot_zps864ed46a.png

Owns(Pen): Noodler's Rollerball, 4x Platinum Preppy, Noodler's Creaper, Noodler's Ahab, 2x GPC Nibs, 2x Jinhao X750, Jinhao X450, Lamy AL-Star

Owns/Uses(Ink): DeAtramentis Fir, DeAtramentis Cola, Noodler's Black, Noodler's Kung Te-cheng, Noodler's Blue Ghost, Noodler's LE

#64 CaptainBA

CaptainBA

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 September 2014 - 00:50

Not sure if everyone is on Facebook here. I thought I'd share this screenshot to increase hype. Anyone going to the Dallas Pen Show? Perhaps they'll have Neponsets there to try out/sell? 

enSPHwk.png?1

I'll keep on struggling, 'cause that's the measure of a man.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noodlers, neponset