7 replies to this topic

#1 Tadeusz

Tadeusz

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 23:48

I was just cruising around looking for an Onoto Plunger Filler that did not cost as much as my first car (only sort of kidding) when I came across a limited selection of the NEW P.w. Akkerman Ink at fountain pen recycler.com

They currently stock #5, 8, 11, 13, 28, and 30.  You can find the bottles at their "new to website" page = http://www.fountainp...TO OUR WEBSITE!

I hope I did not break any rules by doing this, and if I did, please point it out! 

Also, I am not endorsed by the company, just a soon to be customer. (but, ya know, I bet we could work something out with  an endorsement!)

I would really like to purchase (WTB) an user grade OMAS piston filler and a vintage Pelikan 100 

I'm always interested in vintage Pelikan 100 and 400 pens, Onoto plunger fillers, and Parker Vacumatics.

I have many items to trade if you would like to trade with me- PM me if interested.

#2 Jeje3325

Jeje3325

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 June 2014 - 17:53

cool but 36$ of shipping to Canada so no go for me  :(

#3 Tadeusz

Tadeusz

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 20:16

$36 just for shipping?! Yikes! That is more than the ink itself costs!

I would really like to purchase (WTB) an user grade OMAS piston filler and a vintage Pelikan 100 

I'm always interested in vintage Pelikan 100 and 400 pens, Onoto plunger fillers, and Parker Vacumatics.

I have many items to trade if you would like to trade with me- PM me if interested.

#4 Jeje3325

Jeje3325

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 June 2014 - 20:24

Yeah... its often the case for the Canuck side of the planet...

But I'm kinda lucky, I'm going to France this summe so I'm hoping I can find a bottle of simplisties Violet # 13  :)

#5 Tadeusz

Tadeusz

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 20:26

Ah, perhaps a detour to Den Hague is in order!

It's only a little bit out of the way!  :lticaptd:

#6 Jeje3325

Jeje3325

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 June 2014 - 20:28

Ahhhh... I'd love that...

#7 brgmarketing

brgmarketing

Transition Coach

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:20

Yes, and even within the U.S. shipping is another $13.00. So it comes out to be as much as (or maybe even more) Akkerman was charging we shipped from the Hague to the U.S.

It's a bit, quite a bit, too much for me.

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

#8 Tadeusz

Tadeusz

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 14:12

I did not know the shipping price would be that much, haha!

I haven't tried to order any yet, but I think I might just have to shop around a bit more, considering the shipping costs and such.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: akkerman