amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,835 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 April 2014 - 00:31

Thought of you.

When I grow up, I want to be a great lawyer. Until then, I practice.

#32 mknoblauch

mknoblauch

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 April 2014 - 22:54

Different material, but I still have a black dot in my palm where I accidently stabbed myself with a pencil and the tip of the lead broke off. I don't know whether it is a spot or a bit of lead, but it's still there, clear as day.  That was over forty years ago.

Same thing happened to me in the 4th grade.... I liked the girl in the desk in front of me so, being the immature 9 year old I was, I teased her every day nonstop. One day she came to school with her ponytail in a braid so, naturally, I pulled it. She wheeled around and started stabbing me with her wooden pencil. I put up my hands and on her third stab the lead went in deep enough it broke clean off! Afraid of my teacher, who had scolded me and sent me to the principal's office many times before, I stifled my desire to scream and cry and just held my hand for the rest of the afternoon.

If I was afraid of my teacher, I was even more afraid to have my dad find out. So thirty five years later, the lead is still there!

#33 WillT

WillT

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 April 2014 - 15:30

Oh dear! When I was five, I dropped a Rotring graphics pen on the back of my hand and still bear the tattoo! Hope yours comes out!

Attached Images

• image.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ink, tattoo, skin, face, fountain, pen