May 2014 Ann Arbor Pen Posse Meeting On May 18Th Or May 25Th.....

Wolverine1

Hello friends,

The April 2014 meeting of the Ann Arbor Pen Posse was a smashing success!!!

So, we have decided to have another meeting in late May 2014, on a Sunday afternoon, so that people from out of town, whose schedules dont allow them to attend a Saturday get-together can attend.

In May 2014, Sunday May 18th and Sunday, May 25th are the 2 days that are available. We will meet again at the Sweetwaters Cafe on Plymouth Road, at 2PM.

So, would folks please email me, or PM me, and let me know if you prefer to meet on May 18th or May 25th.

I would much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sid aka Wolverine1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolverine1

• Larry T

• pen2paper

• knarflj

• 2 weeks later...

Well, friends, from the emails and PM's I have got, it seems the majority of you would prefer to have the Pen Posse meet on Sunday, May 18th. The May 25th date doesnt work for many since it is in the middle of the Memorial Day holiday weekend, and folks are busy with family type of activities. So, it seems that May 18th from 2pm onwards at Sweetwaters Cafe is when the Ann Arbor Pen Posse will meet.

I will post the address, directions etc, in a bit.

-Sid

Man! I am gonna miss it again! I'll be away for 7 weeks or so. Looking forward to making one of these some day :(

BUMP.

So that more people see it.

I wonder how I can send an email out to all FPN members who are located in Michigan.

Don't know how to send that email, but I'm planning to be there, along with at least one other family member. Now I just need to remember to put that on the calendar at work, so I don't get scheduled to fill in for somebody that afternoon.

Jenny

"To read without also writing is to sleep." - St. Jerome

Well, a reminder- we will be meeting on May 18th, Sunday, at 2pm onwards. Venue is the Sweetwaters Cafe on Plymouth Road, located in the north-eastern part of Ann Arbor. I will post directions, etc tomorrow.

Crossing my fingers - it's possible that I could come.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I will be out of town on the 18th. Last minute plans made to meet with friends in Chicago.

:(

Friends : so we will be meeting this Sunday, May 18th, at 2pm, at Sweetwaters Cafe, located on Plymouth Road. I will get there a bit before, and get a corner for our group. There is ample parking near the cafe, and by the Olga's restaurant( about 75 yards away). The street address of the Cafe is as follows:

Sweetwaters Cafe at the Plymouth Green Crossing

3393 Plymouth Road

Ann Arbor, MI-48105

Hope to see you all there on Sunday!!!!!

Thanks.

-Sid

What you folks really need to do is get to the Michigan Pen Show Oct 18,19. You won't find a closer show. Contact Lih Tah Wong. Mr 75. Se you there because this Illinois guy will grab the good deals if you don't show up

Jerry

Thanks everyone for another fun afternoon! (Sorry, I forgot to take any pics!)

Thanks everyone for a fun Pen Posse meeting!!!!!! It was great meeting you all. And we missed the people who couldnt come.

Well, we are thinking of having the next meeting sometime in July. I will ask around, and post 2 dates in a day or two.

-Sid

Yes, it was fun! Thanks, Sid, for organizing.

"To read without also writing is to sleep." - St. Jerome

What you folks really need to do is get to the Michigan Pen Show Oct 18,19. You won't find a closer show. Contact Lih Tah Wong. Mr 75. Se you there because this Illinois guy will grab the good deals if you don't show up

Jerry

http://www.susanwirth.com/2000.htm

17th 18th? hmmm so when is that IL guy showing up? ; )

also, were dates for the next pen meet up discussed? some of us have to plan work/family situations a month in advance. (thanks).