The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Paradise Pen's Rainforest Green Ink Writing Sample

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Brontosaurus Pluto

Brontosaurus Pluto

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:34

Hello

I recently purchased this ink from the Paradise Pen Store in Dallas. The ink is inexpensive at only $8. I think it is a great shade of green and it is really wet with no flow issues. The dip pen was a bit of a hastle so sorry for the mess. I apologize for the picture being side ways. Nothing I do seems to change it. As soon as I figure it out I will fix it.

photo 3.JPG

Edited by Brontosaurus Pluto, 27 March 2014 - 02:45.

Sponsored Content

#2 lapis

lapis

medium rare

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,693 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 April 2014 - 14:26

You can always use Microsoft's Office Picture Manager, or Paint. Just rotate (the shot, not yourself, har, har) 90° to the right.

Mike :)

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

#3 Bo Bo Olson

Bo Bo Olson

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,810 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 13:22

What paper was used?

Due to Mauricio's improved definition of Super-flex, I try not use the term Easy Full Flex, but fail...sigh.

Semi-flex is an “almost” flex; not a ‘flex’ nib. It is great for regular writing with a touch of flair. It can give you some fancy; but it is not made for real fancy writing. For bit more of that get a 'flexi'/maxi-semi-flex. Both spread tines 3X.  Those are not "Flex" nibs. 

Odd, how many who should know better, compares Japanese F (which equals EF), with Western F, with out a second thought, but do not compare Japanese B with Western B.

Wider than Normal does not exist. Wider than Japanese does. Every company has it's very own standard + slop/tolerance. Developed from the users of it's pens only; not the users of other companies pens. The size you grind a nib to, is your standard only. Paper and ink matter to nib width. Thank god for 1/2 sizes or it would be boring.

#4 Brontosaurus Pluto

Brontosaurus Pluto

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 April 2014 - 18:54

Rhodia Dot Pad.

#5 distaffcreations

distaffcreations

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 April 2014 - 19:50

That is a lovely shade of green and will be going on my wish-list.  Thank you for sharing!

#6 Brontosaurus Pluto

Brontosaurus Pluto

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 April 2014 - 21:23

No problem. It is very vibrent.

Sponsored Content

|