Prototype Streamline Kingsize Bulk Filler In Black Hr

fountainbel

That is fantastic Francis! I very much like that you're using the modular nature of these pens to allow for the many possible variants that might suit a buyer (e.g. in that catalogue you linked to recently). Great stuff.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountainbel

• Opooh

• RMN

• quetzalcoatl

Excellent Francis!! Simply stunning!!

I guess I wouldn't mind having this as a daily writer. ;)

Any chance of seeing one with gold coloured trimmings to complement the gold nib?

Can these be pre-ordered like the demonstrator streamlines? My SL bulk filler is the best pen I own and I've been waiting for this version!

Can these be pre-ordered like the demonstrator streamlines? My SL bulk filler is the best pen I own and I've been waiting for this version!

Hi Bostonfin,

Glad to read you are happy with your Bulk filler !

Both the streamline and flat top versions of the Kingsize Bulk filler will become available as from mid June this year.

First there is the LE edition" Centenary of the Big War 1914-2014" series of 10 flat tops and10 streamlines in the Tibaldi Imperior bleu marbled celluloid.

For price and reservations, please contact directly CONID :werner@conid.be.

Further on the King size will also be fabricated in black HR, various swirled and striated HR patterns, acrylic and also in black Delrin (POM).

When interested also contact Werner.

Note I've posted in the "First Stop" forum on 2 Kingsize celluloid prototypes I've just finished in my shop.

Unfortunately I only had material to make one of each, so i did not want to post on these in "The Mall"

But at least you can see both the new "Flat top" and "streamline" versions there.

Francis

Hi francis,

Will those LE editions be postable or non postable?

Given the fact approximately 50% of the potential buyers opt for posting, CONID decided making ALL Kingsize pens "postable"

Francis

Given the fact approximately 50% of the potential buyers opt for posting, CONID decided making ALL Kingsize pens "postable"

Francis

Good choice. That leaves the possibility to choose not to post to the non-posters (like me). The other way round there would be no choice at all.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Francis: these looks fantastic! Do you have a pic of a streamline Tibaldi celluloid kingsize?

Also: how many Bulkfillers is too many? :P

Too many pens; too little writing.

Francis

Does that also apply to the LE Tibaldi, or will that remain NON-postable?

Does that also apply to the LE Tibaldi, or will that remain NON-postable?

Hi Lsuk,

Yes, this will also apply for the L.E." In Flanders Fields 1914-2014 "Bulk fillers in Tibaldi Imperio celluloid.

I've started to make a prototype with the new shape in this material.

I expect to post pictures in the week-end.

Francis

Hi francis,

About the nibs, which sizes will be available? M, B, BB, stub? oblique?

Hi Opooh ,

Normally F, M, B, BB en stubs M,B and BB- all 14K Bock - will become available.

Rhodium plating is possible.

Francis

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

The Kingsize Bulk filler in black HR is actually in production at Conid.

Both the "streamline" and "flat top " versions are being fabricated.

Pens will become available by mid April.

For prices and reservation, please contact directly CONID : werner@conid.be

Francis

Probably asked and answered elsewhere, but will the Kingsize be available as a demonstrator?

On the Hunt For:

1) Atelier Simoni ID Demonstrator Natural Rhodium (As if it existed.)

2) Moresi 2nd Limited Edition Delta Demonstrator

3) y.y. Pen Club #4 and #10

Probably asked and answered elsewhere, but will the Kingsize be available as a demonstrator?

Hi Kenshiro,

A demonstrator version will surely become available within a few months.

Francis

Hi Kenshiro,

A demonstrator version will surely become available within a few months.

Francis

A flat top with titanium top and back like the first LE Demonstrator? I missed that one.

A flat top with titanium top and back like the first LE Demonstrator? I missed that one.

Most probably with a HR top and back, the titanium end pieces disturbing somewhat the balance of the pen...

Francis

Most probably with a HR top and back, the titanium end pieces disturbing somewhat the balance of the pen...

Francis

Hello Francis,

Maybe the balance might be a little disturbed, but it is more beautiful in titanium and it matches more the bulkffiller. Or you could also make top and back in clear.

Hello Francis,

Maybe the balance might be a little disturbed, but it is more beautiful in titanium and it matches more the bulkffiller. Or you could also make top and back in clear.

Hi Opooh,

Making the ends transparent would be feasible.

Francis

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Opooh,

Making the ends transparent would be feasible.

Francis

Hi Francis,

Will you be on the Köln Pen Show next saturday with these goodies, including the different nib sizes?

Edited by Opooh