The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Thompson Pens New Website

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 thompenshop

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 January 2014 - 19:41

After several years of languishing in the hobby, I have a new website up today! I purchased the monthly update plan so they should be able to keep things up to date for me. I just turned 65 a few months ago, so I am spending more time at the shop these days. Hopefully, I can catch up with things on my table. 

I do plan to attend the LA Pen Show. At least I purchased my airline tickets. Take a look if you care to:  www.thompsonpens.net

Chris Thompson

Sponsored Content

#2 my63

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 January 2014 - 20:18

Hi Chris
I admire your pens in particular your Duofold reproductions I will order one, one day sadly not today but I do wish you every success with the website it is very good

More detail on my latest projects can be found on my blog

#3 Gerd W

Gerd W

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 22:05

Well arranged website and wonderful pen-working, congrats! Yes, particular your Duofolds are gorgeous! I do admire especially those from metal... 

#4 pendalino

Dipped Only

• Member - Gold

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:14

Great to see the website! I still enjoy my titanium Duofold repro purchased some ten years back and I enjoyed talking with you at one of the Dallas pen shows.

Sponsored Content