The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Hand Written Review Of Montblanc 149 After One Month Ownership

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RPB

RPB

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 January 2014 - 18:55

Here are my opinions of my MB 149 after having owned it for one month so far. Unfortunately I do not have any fantastic cursive writing so apologies for that! lol.

11736269146_14fbbd0ca4_b.jpg
Untitled by rpb2012, on Flickr

Edited by RPB, 03 January 2014 - 18:58.

Sponsored Content

#2 Songyi

Songyi

Quiescent

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 January 2014 - 19:06

Nice review! Is it just me (or the lighting), or does the ink turn from magenta to navy as you progress down the page?

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane.”
Graham Greene

#3 MisterBoll

MisterBoll

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 19:45

The lighting at the top of the page is more pronounced.

Great review. It is a lovely pen - as long as you don't pay full price!

Sponsored Content

|