#1981 Thuja

Thuja

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Today, 14:25

Okay, it's time for this weeks PIF. I'm offering a stainless steel Duke 209 fountain pen with a fude nib. The nib is really interesting, you can use both sides of the bent nib with very different results. The PIF is world wide and ends friday next week. 

Edit. No special requirements just a random draw. You get the pen, the converter that came with the pen and a few Diamine cartridges in CultPens deep dark green or imperial purple. You can say no to the ink should you wish to so. There's no box

The reason I've started doing PIFs is that I have way too many pens and it's nice to release them back into the wild. 

Edited by Thuja, Today, 15:13.

Caretaker for a bevy of Swans.

#1982 Art

Art

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Today, 14:36

This sounds like fun. I'm signing up.  :thumbup:  Thanks for the nice PIF. 

Okay, it's time for this weeks PIF. I'm offering a stainless steel Duke 209 fountain pen with a fude nib. The nib is really interesting, you can use both sides of the bent nib with very different results. The PIF is world wide and ends friday next week. 

#1983 robertChiefsFan

robertChiefsFan

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Today, 15:11

Very nice!  Count me in, please!

Edit. No special requirements just a random draw. You get the pen, the converter that came with the pen and a few Diamine cartridges in CultPens deep dark green or imperial purple. There's no box. 

#1984 SkylarKnight

SkylarKnight

Super Extra Awesome

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Today, 15:29

Edit. No special requirements just a random draw. You get the pen, the converter that came with the pen and a few Diamine cartridges in CultPens deep dark green or imperial purple. You can say no to the ink should you wish to so. There's no box

The reason I've started doing PIFs is that I have way too many pens and it's nice to release them back into the wild. 

Be quick to apply! I own this pen myself, with both the fude and medium nibs, and I love it. It is quite dry, but if you make it a tad wetter you'll have a great pen! It is definitely one of my 3 favorites :) I strongly reccomend this pen tp just about anyone.

letterji9.png
Hey! I'm Skylar! I am quite new to all of this, but am a very friendly person :3
If you wanna exchange snail-mail, my 'about me' in on page 51 on the snail mail list, and if you like what you see - pm me!

#1985 greensparcs

greensparcs

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Today, 17:22

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a fude nib?

#1986 robertChiefsFan

robertChiefsFan

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 minutes ago

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a fude nib?

Here is a good thread on it:

http://www.fountainp...or-fude-pen-40/