#1951 TXKat

TXKat

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Yesterday, 20:26

Thanks Thuja for the pipettes/eye drops! I'll just have to share some of my ink with others. :)

#1952 Arkanabar

Arkanabar

Ain't I a stinker?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted Today, 01:36

I am also looking forward to my pipettes, Thuja.

I said that my next PIF should be more interesting and fun.  I suppose we shall see.

I have a 12ml bottle of Sheaffer King's Gold Skrip, with the red-and-gold label.  I cannot remember ever opening it, but I may have once upon a time dipped a dip pen into this ink.  It should go to somebody who will be pleased to have it.  This time I'm limiting it to the range of USPS Priority Mail, which means the US.  Once again, send me a PM and I'll choose next Sunday night using Random.org.

In creating laws to control foolish others, you forge fetters to bind and chain yourself.

Arkanabar T'verrick Ilarsadin
blog

#1953 KaB

KaB

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Today, 08:43

... a 12ml bottle of Sheaffer King's Gold Skrip, with the red-and-gold label. 

Nice!

#1954 akstorm

akstorm

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Today, 09:38

I am also looking forward to my pipettes, Thuja.

I said that my next PIF should be more interesting and fun.  I suppose we shall see.

I have a 12ml bottle of Sheaffer King's Gold Skrip, with the red-and-gold label.  I cannot remember ever opening it, but I may have once upon a time dipped a dip pen into this ink.  It should go to somebody who will be pleased to have it.  This time I'm limiting it to the range of USPS Priority Mail, which means the US.  Once again, send me a PM and I'll choose next Sunday night using Random.org.

Too bad its Us only, I have wanted that ink for ages. But still, a great PIF. :)

#1955 drlizdub

drlizdub

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Today, 11:41

Hi, 

This is my first post and I think it's appropriate to give back for all the wonderful advice, reviews, tips and tricks I have learned from the FPN community. THANK YOU ALL!

That said I would like to PIF:

Jinhao 159 (Massive pen, please check it's size out Goulet's Pen Plaza to compare it to the size of a pen you know)

- ~5ml Samples of: Aurora Black, Diamine Deep Magenta, Rohrer & Klingner Scabiosa (Iron Gall), Rohrer & Klingner Salix (Iron Gall), 

I'll send it it anywhere in the world. Anyone can enter.

Please PM me within one week - by Tuesday Oct. 28 at 9pm PDT - and I will assign you a number based and use random number generator to pick the winner. 

Thanks for your time and good luck all. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.