• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alc3261

• amberleadavis

• KBeezie

• mhguda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My apologies for breaking any FPN rules I just wanted to raise awareness of a giveaway. The reason I post links often is that I still struggle with uploading pictures but i think I may now have it.

So assuming that this picture upload works, I am going to offer another PIF seperate from the Platinum Cool offered on my blog. I am giving away this Lamy Safari in Yellow and a converter to use bottled inks it has an EF nib on it, but if the winner has another preference I am sure I can accomodate it.

So rules:

Fairly simple really..... just PM me with why you would like it and i will select a winner at the end of May.

fpn_1399445789__safari_yellow.jpg

There can on,y be one winner ....

Well done to Fozziebear

An extremely well written PM. Please PM me your name and address.

Many thanks to all the other entrants.

www.thepenandinkwell.com @ inkwellpens

Really?

I'm blushing. :blush:

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!

I can promise you that it is going to a loving home, and I'm sure it will play well with its siblings. (Where's the stork emoticon when you need it?)

However, its siblings-to-be should know that I'll probably be paying lots and lots of attention to this new addition.

By the way, I really am blushing. Of course, that could also the be the result of coming in from a run. Nah, it's the PIF. :blush:

Edited by Fozziebear

My ink-swap post(s) become out of date eventually. My signature is always current. If you want to swap some ink, here's what I have: Diamine: Ancient Copper, Oxblood, Poppy Red, Red Dragon, Sherwood Green; Iroshizuku: Kon-peki, Ku-jaku, Take-sumi; Noodlers: 54th Mass, BSB, Purple Martin, X-Feather, Widow Maker; Private Reserve: Blue Suede. I'm partial to highly saturated inks, but am open to suggestions. PM if interested.

Congrats, Fozzie!

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

So, I am going to make a 4 Pen Wrap using this fabric and PIF it.

fpn_1398355247__kgrhqfmefhdivvh-gbr5ss6o

Can people PM me if they wish to apply with reasons why they'd like this wrap. New fountain pen users, students etc will be given priority.

The wrap is now finished and the PIF will be open for another few days.

I will draw the winner on Tuesday 27th at 7pm EST/Midnight UK.

fpn_1401050396__2014-05-25_213358_1024x7

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pinks-bottle_200x159.jpg

My Pen Wraps are for sale in my Etsy shop

another Beautiful pen wrap, alc!

Best of luck to all!

Kev

+1. Someone will be fortunate to receive that.

The wrap is now finished and the PIF will be open for another few days.

I will draw the winner on Tuesday 27th at 7pm EST/Midnight UK.

fpn_1401050396__2014-05-25_213358_1024x7

Draw in 26 hours - any more interest?

Edited by alc3261

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pinks-bottle_200x159.jpg

My Pen Wraps are for sale in my Etsy shop

My First PIF!

I'm new to the FPN, and just found this thread which I am very excited to join!

So, in my gratitude to the FPN for introducing me to the wonderful world of Tomoe River paper I would like to offer one Seven Seas Writer Journal from Nanami Papers.

(I bought 2 this week and now I know why. So I can share one!)

Please PM me if you are interested, and I will choose randomly on Memorial Day (Monday), and ship on Tuesday.

No stipulations, and I will pay postage.

Good Luck

KrisB

fpn_1400800393__pif_seven_seas.jpg

AND THE WINNER IS... Chrissy!!!!

Congratulations Chrissy!

Congratulations Chrissy! That's a nice looking journal you got there.

Richard...Lord of the Obvious

Sorry about the delay in announcing the winner.

The PIF received 18 entries in all. The random number generated is no.2 and the winner is MissChief. I will send you a PM for the address.

Thanks to everyone who participated. Another ebonite pen will be up soon. So please stay tuned.

post-106585-0-11302100-1401159715.jpg

Thank you, Mesu! This pen is wonderful! I've filled it with Noodler's Nightshade and it writes so beautifully!! I'm thrilled!!

Your life is the result of the choices you make. If you don’t like your life, it’s time to start making better choices.

- unknown -

Congrats Chrissy! Bet you're going to love that journal. TR paper has become my very favorite.

Parker Vector Black Medium nib

I've got a Parker Vector I bought a while back and it is in good condition as I haven't made much use of it.

Stock photo used as my camera isn't great.

A few notes on the pen

1. Condition; good.
  2. Takes Parker Refills.
  3. I will include a cartridge or two.

Point's to note about this PIF

• Send me a message on why you want it.
  • This PIF is UK only as I don't want to pay a lot for international shipping.
  • I'll keep it open till Monday 2nd June 8am GMT however, this may be extended.

Edited by top pen