#1891 Thuja

Thuja

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2014 - 14:27

I would like to offer as a worldwide PIF a Pilot 78G fountain pen with fine nib and you also get a pack of Pilot cartridges. You get to choose between a red or green pen and blue or black ink (or 50:50). A Pilot converter is also included, Pilot calls these cleaning converters but I've used these with ink without problems. 

You get a brand new pen straight from Hong Kong via Finland but I'll check that it writes nicely. I'll leave this PIF open until monday 6th of October (noonish GMT +2).  PM me if you are interested in trying a japanese fine nib. 

------------------

Edit. Wow, a lot of entries already. If the flood continues I just might give two pens away.   :thumbup:

Edited by Thuja, 27 September 2014 - 11:04.

Caretaker for a bevy of Swans.

#1892 Mr5x5

Mr5x5

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Yesterday, 21:52

What - partial bottle (1/3-2/3 full) Sheaffer's Permanent Blue-Black #24 but you have to be willing to cover cost of shipping.  As a guideline, it is roughly $6-$10 CONUS priority mail depending on where in the US you are related to the heart of Appalachia.  I will check shipping before mailing so you can decide if it is worth it before I send it out.

How  - send me a PM and you get a number and random.org will select.

When - sometime between now and the end of the month depending on when I get around to it.

Huskysibe was the winner