Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• 85AKbN

• Xof72000

• Strombomboli

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What can one say but YAYYYYY!!!!

What a brilliant New Years Present from the Admins to all we users.

Thanks, thanks, thanks. :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

Awesome All The Way Around!

See with what large letters I have written you with my own hand. GaVIxi

The pen is the interpreter of the soul: what one thinks, the other expresses. (MdC)

I too want to thank the Forum masters for the effort, specially in these dates, and for having in mind that a hoard of pen geeks were impatient out there waiting at the hut's door ;-)

Happy New Year

Carlos

Zenbat buru hainbat aburu

Thank you :notworthy1: for all the effort put in, and New Year Cheers to the team!

Plastic man got no brain,
Plastic man don't feel no pain,
Plastic people look the same, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Wow its back ! Thank you for all your efforts with the new server.

Happy and Prosperous New Year to all.

I'd like to add my thanks also to the Admins, Mods and others who helped to upgrade the site :thumbup: . I know what it's like to have to do stuff like that.

I've been trying to get back into the habit of coming here, and I'm glad that I'll be able to continue at that again. I really missed this place for that week it was down.

On a sacred quest for the perfect blue ink mixture!

ink stained wretch filling inkwell

Great to see that FPN is back!

Happy New Year to all members

"I will write you a long letter, for I do not have time to write a short one." (Blaise Pascal)

"To get the right answer, you have to ask the right question." (Big Cheese)

Happy New Year to you too! I did miss The Network a lot, but now it works like a dream - much better than before.

gear wheel advanced search is not working...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'No itemMarking class available for links' in /home/fpnadmin/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php:1177 Stack trace: #0 /home/fpnadmin/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php(804): classItemMarking->_fetchModule('links') #1 /home/fpnadmin/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/links/sources/classes/library/categories.php(406): classItemMarking->fetchTimeLastMarked(Array, 'links') #2 /home/fpnadmin/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/links/sources/classes/library/categories.php(462): linksCategories->parseCategory(Array) #3 /home/fpnadmin/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/links/sources/classes/library/categories.php(226): linksCategories->_getViewableCategories('root', Array) #4 /home/fpnadmin/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/links/extensions/search/form.php(58): linksCategories->getCategoriesList('root', Array, '') #5 /home/fpnadmin/public_html/f in /home/fpnadmin/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php on line 1177

Thank you for reporting this.

I will check this out. From the looks of it (I tried it too, same result) this error may have been caused by the forum software upgrade we did (had to do). In the mean time, you should be able to use the FPN Google search.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

Advanced Search is working again - implemented a temporary fix until we get a permanent one :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Thank you all for your kind words, much appreciated by the entire team and me.

We have been researching better providers since the events in March/April/May lasts year, ended with a list of a bit over 50 highly recommended host providers, and after some testing, 3 months ago we were left with 2 on our short list. After extensive testing the past 3 months the idea was to move in a much less invasive way, but effectively we were forced to bite the bullet and do it now. At least it is out of the way, and we can now enjoy the benefits of much more modern hardware, and much better and finegrained, seamless upgrade facilities in the future.

Things went comfortably well, timewise anyway, even if we had to disappear from the internet for the period we moved - and all achieved in 6 days with an original estimate of 5 to 7 days - not too bad ;).

Warmest regards, Wim

(slowly recovering from the allnighters ;))

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever