#1 wimg

wimg

Stip Etruria nut :)

• Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,904 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 November 2013 - 13:37

Dearest Members and Visitors of the Fountain Pen Nuthouse on the Digital Prairie,

Due to circumstances of a personal nature, currently only one (1) admin is available for FPN Admin related questions and comments, namely admin Wim (wimg). We have updated the contact info in the pinned message above, and the Personal Messenger box of the general Admin account has been closed.

Furthermore, the FPN admin email account will only be checked once a week as a result.

Please do contact Wim (wimg) directly if you have any more questions, request, or comments.

You may contact me, Wim, by one of the following options:

Through the profile of Wim (wimg)

Normally checked once a day, when busy maybe slower to respond:

Send Wim (wimg) a PM directly 

Checked at least once a day:

Send an email directly to Wim 

The old way, as mentioned, checked once a week:
Send an email to the FPN Admin email account

The preferred options have been bolded.

Thank you very much in advance!

Warm regards,
Wim
On behalf of the FPN Admin Team

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

#2 checkrail

checkrail

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 November 2013 - 17:11

Does this not mean that more Admins are required? I see that this must be a ludicrous point in some way as no-one has made it so far...
Kindest regards
Timothy

#3 wimg

wimg

Stip Etruria nut :)

• Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,904 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 November 2013 - 21:57

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for your concern, it is appreciated.

The lack of admins is one of the reasons why moderators have more options these days to deal with what happens on the board itself, and this move was initiated about 3 1/2 years ago.

For everything else other than moderation with regard to running of the board it is hard to find the right persons, who are willing to spend a lot of time effectively away from the hobby. 

However, this is not something I intend to discuss here, so I will close this topic. It was purely meant as an announcement, so people may be able to get in touch regardless of limited resources on our side.

I hope you will understand.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever