• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArchiMark

• MisterBoll

• penmanila

• david6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because similar to small children across the world I like the idea of having something to open on Christmas morning and to play with for the day.

Was thinking of ordering Montblanc Irish Green to use in this, it will be my first time to use a colour other than blue. Any thoughts on what you are going to ink yours with?

Pelikan M600 //

Onoto Magna Classic Tortoiseshell //

Edison Glenmont 2014 LE Pearlized Wine Acrylic //

Delta Dolcevita Medium //

Because similar to small children across the world I like the idea of having something to open on Christmas morning and to play with for the day.

I can't agree more. I'm eagerly waiting to open a Conway Stewart Belliver Poinsettia.

Kind regards,

Tim

Was thinking of ordering Montblanc Irish Green to use in this, it will be my first time to use a colour other than blue. Any thoughts on what you are going to ink yours with?

OK, got it.....you've obviously got more patience than I.... :)

As for ink....I'll probably start with JHerbin Cacao du Bresil.....

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

I picked mine up today.

Lovely.

It is back in its box, waiting in the queue for inking. I might let it queue jump.

"I am a poure dyuel, and my name ys Tytyvyllus... I muste eche day ... brynge my master a thousande pokes full of faylynges, and of neglygences in syllables and wordes."

Myroure of Oure Ladye, I.xx.54

It is back in its box, waiting in the queue for inking. I might let it queue jump.

Which, of course, begs the question - exactly how many pens are in the queue?

Which, of course, begs the question - exactly how many pens are in the queue?

Hmmm... If I told you that, you would know as much as i do - and that would never do!

"I am a poure dyuel, and my name ys Tytyvyllus... I muste eche day ... brynge my master a thousande pokes full of faylynges, and of neglygences in syllables and wordes."

Myroure of Oure Ladye, I.xx.54

Just received my Onoto Tortoiseshell. Should have had it yesterday but the postman just pushed a card through my door and was gone before I could get downstairs to take the parcel off of him :angry:

Trying to get into a new Onoto pen is not the easiest of tasks as the outer box is VERY well sealed for protection. The pen is every bit as gorgeous looking as I remember it from the WES Pen Show :D Now its time to ink it up and try out the latest in a long line of Onoto pens that I have purchased over the years :cloud9:

Just received my Onoto Tortoiseshell. Should have had it yesterday but the postman just pushed a card through my door and was gone before I could get downstairs to take the parcel off of him :angry:

Trying to get into a new Onoto pen is not the easiest of tasks as the outer box is VERY well sealed for protection. The pen is every bit as gorgeous looking as I remember it from the WES Pen Show :D Now its time to ink it up and try out the latest in a long line of Onoto pens that I have purchased over the years :cloud9:

Lucky you!.....was hoping to have mine this week, but it didn't happen....maybe next week....

Meantime, ink yours up and let us know how it goes!.....

.....was hoping to have mine this week, but it didn't happen....maybe next week....

What nib did you order for yours?

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

What nib did you order for yours?

italic broad of course..... ;)

So, do know that adds a bit of time....

Smooth stub on mine

italic broad of course..... ;)

So, do know that adds a bit of time....

Smooth stub on mine, expecting John Sorowka to be up to his typical marvelous self.

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

Smooth stub on mine

Smooth stub on mine, expecting John Sorowka to be up to his typical marvelous self.

Sounds good...... :)

• 4 weeks later...

What a stunning looking pen. I admired the Onoto pens for years at pen shows before finally taking the plunge with the WES President's Pen. It's one of my favourite pens and all I can say is that I just wish Onoto pens were that bit cheaper so I could get another one.