#1 FranklinChristoph

FranklinChristoph

Franklin-Christoph, Ltd.

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 21:17

5113580_orig.jpg

We took one of our classic fountain pens and made it better. Now with a subtle taper from the top down on the cap, with added thicker and longer section with our block threads out of the way at the end of the grip. The same proprietary center barrel taper for deep posting, and more. C/C or eye dropper. $165-270 depending on nib. 

There are three versions available - visit http://www.franklin-...-intrinsic.html for more information. 

3802574.jpg?379Emerald Green

02BlackMaroonOpen.jpg  Black and Maroon

Anderson02Group.jpg  Special edition available exclusively at Anderson Pens

F-C on Twitter
F-C on Facebook
Franklin-Christoph.com
F o r t i t u d o....e t....F i d e s

#2 Horseknitter

Horseknitter

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 November 2013 - 23:12

YES INDEED! The Emerald Green Intrinsic New Version was my first pen by Franklin-Christoph purchased at the Dallas Pen Show in Sept. I had it fitted with a Matsuyama medium italic nib and have had it in continuous use since. I particularly like it with FC's Olde Emerald ink which has a vintage look. Love the pen - no scratch, no skips, no problems.

Because I liked the 02 so much I ordered the Model 03 Iterum with a Matsuyama needlepoint nib. It too is a joy to use although I haven't put as many miles on that nib yet as I have on my initial purchase.

Couldn't be happier with my Franklin Christoph experience, pens and inks. 

#3 mikehodgman

mikehodgman

Mike

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 November 2013 - 23:47

I love that you have a green one!  Black is great, but it would be nice to see some more color choices with FC pens.

#4 Blue_Moon

Blue_Moon

Pen Quest

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:31

YES INDEED! The Emerald Green Intrinsic New Version was my first pen by Franklin-Christoph purchased at the Dallas Pen Show in Sept. I had it fitted with a Matsuyama medium italic nib and have had it in continuous use since. I particularly like it with FC's Olde Emerald ink which has a vintage look. Love the pen - no scratch, no skips, no problems.

Because I liked the 02 so much I ordered the Model 03 Iterum with a Matsuyama needlepoint nib. It too is a joy to use although I haven't put as many miles on that nib yet as I have on my initial purchase.

Couldn't be happier with my Franklin Christoph experience, pens and inks.

Now that it's been a while, how do you like them? I'm looking at both the 02 and the 03.

Edited by Blue_Moon, 16 February 2014 - 03:33.

Franklin-Christoph, Italix, and Pilot pens are the best!
Iroshizuku, Diamine, and Waterman inks are my favorites!

Apica, Rhodia, and Clairefontaine make great paper!

#5 tinta

tinta

Zoé Kutya

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 March 2014 - 20:22

I'm very seriously considering a model " 03" in black/maroon, no clip,  with a Masuyama #6 ss broad stub.  I wonder if the Masuyama B stub will be close to 1.0 mm?

Edited by tinta, 06 March 2014 - 20:25.

Sailor 1911 Standards: *Black/rhodium, 0.8 mm stub, *Black/gold, 0.8 mm. stub & 0.95 mm. stub/italic, *Burgundy/gold, 0.6 mm. "round-nosed" CI & 1.1 mm. CI, *Sailor Profit Standards: Brown & Red Marble Mozaiques, acrylic/rhodium, 0.9 mm. CI & 0.7 mm.CI, *Edison (Purple-Web Celluloid) Pearl, 18K JoWo 1.1 mm. factory stub, *Franklin-Christoph (Iterum) "03", 18K JoWo 1.1 mm. custom stub

#6 mikehodgman

mikehodgman

Mike

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 March 2014 - 00:18

JUST bought the 03 in smoke with the medium Masuyama italic.  Can not wait to get it!

#7 Bemo

Bemo

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:13

Good choice. Let us know how you like it.

#8 kenmc

kenmc

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 March 2014 - 15:26

I just got my 03 with an 18K Masuyama medium Italic last Saturday and have to force myself to use other pens I have inked! It is impossible for any pen to write better. I already had a 27 and a 29 with the same nib except they are steel. They write great too but I can tell the difference with the gold - perfectly smooth on every paper I have tried it on. Sunday I wrote 4 letters, 2 to 4 pages each and all on different paper and every stroke was perfect!

Guess you know that the 02 moved to the top of my wish list now! I will probably get the broad italic on the emerald when they are back in stock. 

Ken McDaniel
<")}}}>><(