Masters Of The Fountain Pen

notVirtuThe3rd

Hey, is there anybody who can translate what they are talking about on this forum?

I CANNOT read Japanese at all... :-/

Edited by inkstick

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• notVirtuThe3rd

• terminal

• wisma46

• inkstick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

安達功太様、非常にご丁寧に、且つ、分かり易くご説明頂き、誠にありがとうございます!!
ESダイアリーは趣味の文具箱が監修しているという事もあり、万年筆での筆記に関しては隙が無いものであると想像しておりましたが、そのような弱点が存在するのですね。大変参考になりました。確かに、安達様が強くお推めになられる「アシュフォード」のNo.0220というリフィルは今年で使用2年目になりますが、現行品のあらゆるダイアリーリフィルと比較をしてみても、「万年筆との親和性」という観点でこれに勝るものはないと当方も常々感じております。これもひとえに、安達様のHPや価格.comでの書き込みが無ければ、当方には知ることの出来ない貴重な情報でした。改めて厚くお礼申し上げます。
また、ESダイアリーで裏写りすることなく書き込める万年筆インクのご紹介までして頂き、ありがとうございます。つまり、あのモレスキンでも裏写りしないインクでなければ、ストレスなく筆記することは難しいのですね。
安達様から教えて頂いたこれらの点を踏まえ、やはり考え直して4月からもシステム手帳に「アシュフォード」のNo.0220のダイアリーリフィルを使い続ける今までの手帳構成に決めさせて頂きました。これで当方の悩みが一つ解決でき、とても気持ちが楽になりました。本当にありがとうございました。
<万年筆インクと紙の新たな実験>の件、非常に気になりますが、安達様が行われる各種研究は、雑誌や各種ウェブサイトでも知り得ることのできない非常に有益なものであると確信しておりますので、いつの日か実験結果が公開される日を心より楽しみにしております。
最後に、もしよろしければ、再び万年筆に関する質問をこちらでさせて頂いても宜しいでしょうか?内容は国産万年筆の「ニブ」に関するものですが、国産各社に直接問い合わせても納得のいく回答が得られなかったため、国産万年筆研究の第一人者である安達様にお伺いさせていただければと考えております。
それでは、もうすぐ勤務が始まりますので、取り急ぎ失礼致します。
改めまして、ESダイアリーの件につきまして、非常ご丁寧な回答ありがとうございました。

冬枯れさん、大変ご丁寧にありがとうございます^^

今後も、アシュフォードの「No.0220」をお使いになられるとのこと。お悩みの解決に

多少なりともお役に立てたのであれば幸いです。

「国産各社に直接問い合わせても納得のいく回答が得られなかった問題(質問?)」

とは一体何でしょうか?私の分かる範囲内でしかお答えできませんが、お気軽に書

き込んでいただければと思います。^^/

では、失礼します。

国産万年筆愛好家

安達功太

Edited by VirtuThe3rd

Hey, is there anybody who can translate what they are talking about on this forum?

Hi inkstick,

The newbie Mr. Fuyugare from Japan asked me what is the most friendly paper for fountain pen of all Japanese products. So, I replied "ASHFORD No. 0220" is the best of all (for organizer's diary refills). :)

Edited by VirtuThe3rd

Go to translate.google.com, choose "Japanese" on the left box, "English" on the right box, and then copy and paste the text into the Japanese box.

Voila!

国産万年筆愛好家 :)

Scientia potentia est.

冬枯れさん、大変ご丁寧にありがとうございます^^

今後も、アシュフォードの「No.0220」をお使いになられるとのこと。お悩みの解決に

多少なりともお役に立てたのであれば幸いです。

「国産各社に直接問い合わせても納得のいく回答が得られなかった問題(質問?)」

とは一体何でしょうか?私の分かる範囲内でしかお答えできませんが、お気軽に書

き込んでいただければと思います。^^/

では、失礼します。

国産万年筆愛好家

安達功太

安達功太様

こちらの掲示板にご迷惑をお掛けした様で、大変申し訳ございませんでした。やはり海外の掲示板に日本語で書き込みをするのは相応しく無かったように思います・・・。当方がこの度日本語で書き込みをさせて頂く件につきまして、予め安達様からThe Fountain Pen Network掲示板管理者の方へご配慮をして頂いた件に関しましては非常に感謝しております。しかし、こちらにお集まりの皆様で実際に書き込みをされるのは、その殆どが英語圏の方々で、すでに他のユーザー様からご指摘があったように、日本語での書き込みは他の閲覧者様の混乱を招くだけではないかと思い、今後は国内の掲示板で安達様とやり取りをさせて頂ければと存じます。

そこで、安達様には再びお手数をお掛けし大変恐縮ですが、安達様と直接やり取りができる国内の掲示板をご提案頂ければ、今後はそちらに書き込みをさせて頂こうと考えております。その際、できればヤフー知恵袋やOK WAVEような一回のやり取りで終わってしまうサイトではなく、価格.comのように一つの案件に対して何度も書き込みができるサイトをご紹介頂ければ、大変嬉しく存じます。

どうかご検討の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。

この度は、安達様のファンの方にご迷惑をお掛けしましたこと、心よりお詫び申し上げます。

冬枯れ

Happy 2014, Kota. Your thread is wonderful.

Happy New Year, betweenthelens. :)

May 2014 turn out to be the happiest and the best for you.

安達功太様

こちらの掲示板にご迷惑をお掛けした様で、大変申し訳ございませんでした。やはり海外の掲示板に日本語で書き込みをするのは相応しく無かったように思います・・・。当方がこの度日本語で書き込みをさせて頂く件につきまして、予め安達様からThe Fountain Pen Network掲示板管理者の方へご配慮をして頂いた件に関しましては非常に感謝しております。しかし、こちらにお集まりの皆様で実際に書き込みをされるのは、その殆どが英語圏の方々で、すでに他のユーザー様からご指摘があったように、日本語での書き込みは他の閲覧者様の混乱を招くだけではないかと思い、今後は国内の掲示板で安達様とやり取りをさせて頂ければと存じます。

そこで、安達様には再びお手数をお掛けし大変恐縮ですが、安達様と直接やり取りができる国内の掲示板をご提案頂ければ、今後はそちらに書き込みをさせて頂こうと考えております。その際、できればヤフー知恵袋やOK WAVEような一回のやり取りで終わってしまうサイトではなく、価格.comのように一つの案件に対して何度も書き込みができるサイトをご紹介頂ければ、大変嬉しく存じます。

どうかご検討の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。

この度は、安達様のファンの方にご迷惑をお掛けしましたこと、心よりお詫び申し上げます。

そんなに恐縮されると、こちらが恐縮です。^^;

個人的にはここで大丈夫だと思うんですが、冬枯れさんがその

ようにお感じになられたのであれば、場所を変更いたしましょう。

あまり大勢いるような某巨大掲示板は避けたいので、では冬枯

れさんが私に最初に声をかけていただいた 価格.com に戻って

今後はやり取りをしましょう。

ただ、この度の「ESダイアリーの使用感」に関する冬枯れさんか

らのご質問は、他の万年筆ユーザーの方も同じように気になられ

ているようで、私がYouTubeにESダイアリーの動画 ↓

ESダイアリー2014 ES12 (A5サイズ・見開き1週間式)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rKfFUatDjQ

をUPして以降、YouTubeのプライベートメッセージにほぼ同じ質

問が何度も届いています。(きっと、これからも来ると思います。)

ですので、もしよろしければこちら(FPN)に書き込まれた内容を、

もう一度価格.comに質問していただけないでしょうか?

と言いますのも、そのようにしていただけると今後再びYouTube

経由で同じ質問が届いた際、そちらを参照してもらうようにできま

すし、日本人の方が「Googleのデフォルト設定」で検索された際

にもヒットするようになり、私個人としては、五月雨式に来る同じ

質問の対応に追われずに済むので、とても助かります。(これは

私のワガママですが…^^;)

価格.comには、こちらに書き込んでいただいた内容をコピー&

ペーストしていただければ結構です。それに対して私も同様に

行いますので、その流れで価格.comに新たなご質問をしていた

だければ幸いです。

よろしくお願いいたします。

国産万年筆愛好家

安達功太

Thank you so much! Wishing you the same!

Happy New Year, betweenthelens. :)

May 2014 turn out to be the happiest and the best for you.

The movie is amazing. Thanks.

Thank you, Alex2014. :)

You know this series of movies are not over yet. I'll keep making videos and uploading the movies of fountain pens, their craftsmen, and their shops until the middle of this year!

Some videos will be without English subtitles, however, I hope you'll enjoy watching them and feel Japanese atmosphere.

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota

Thanks for sharing. I enjoy watching them over and over again :thumbup:

Thanks, alvarado!

I'm very pleased you are enjoying the movies. :)

Keep in touch,

Kota

Hi there,

The Japanese fountain pen shop " Papylos 21 (Matsue City, Shimane, Pref., JAPAN)" was broadcast on television! I've just uploaded the video on my YouTube channel. Please enjoy watching and feel atmosphere of the amazing tasteful shop if you are interested in it. :)

- Papylos 21 was broadcast on television! -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofujSJ2pXDQ

Have a wonderful week,
Kota

Hi VirtuThe3rd,

Very many thanks for compiling the videos and their sub titles.

I look forward to seeing many more of your additions (videos) here.

Cheers!

Hi VirtuThe3rd,

Very many thanks for compiling the videos and their sub titles.

I look forward to seeing many more of your additions (videos) here.

Cheers!

Thank you for the comments, farpoint.

The viewer rate of "Masters of the Fountain Pen - Kiyoshi Kato (Kato Seisakusho Company) - long" is a bit higher so far. On the other hand, the rate of "万年筆の達人 - 万年筆博士 - Hakase (short)" without English subtitles is the highest of all fountain pen videos. It's interesting...

[ English ] Masters of the Fountain Pen - Kiyoshi Kato (Kato Seisakusho Company) - long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8jFLYwxMjI

[ Japanese ] 万年筆の達人 - 万年筆博士 - Hakase (short)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcmiPTIYIIQ

The former : 8,843 view / The latter : 25,452 view ...I don't know why. lol

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota

Edited by VirtuThe3rd

Hello there. I watched the first installment of Masters of the Fountain Pen, and found it fascinating as well as impressively done. It has inspired me to ask around to find out if there are any fountain pen makers around here. Congratulations on a job well done. You are obviously a very talented person with an important mission.

Averett

"If I take the wings of the morning and settle at the farthest limits of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me fast."--Psalm 139

Hi there,

The Japanese fountain pen shop " Papylos 21 (Matsue City, Shimane, Pref., JAPAN)" was broadcast on television! I've just uploaded the video on my YouTube channel. Please enjoy watching and feel atmosphere of the amazing tasteful shop if you are interested in it. :)

- Papylos 21 was broadcast on television! -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofujSJ2pXDQ

Have a wonderful week,

Kota

Thank you so much. Izumo Tamenuri fountain pen is my favorite! I'm happy to see beautiful fountain pens. :cloud9:

Hello there. I watched the first installment of Masters of the Fountain Pen, and found it fascinating as well as impressively done. It has inspired me to ask around to find out if there are any fountain pen makers around here. Congratulations on a job well done. You are obviously a very talented person with an important mission.

Averett

Thank you so much, Averett. Your praise is much appreciated. :)