#121 pjford

pjford

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 July 2014 - 13:49

We have introduced the Parson's Essential with a solid 18k gold nib (medium non italic) £79.50 plus VAT.

#122 RMN

RMN

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,385 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 July 2014 - 22:09

Do I understand correctly that all models are now either standard M 18ct gold nib, OR a choice of steel italic/oblique/stub etc options (Calligraphy nibs)?

And would it be possible to buy the M gold nib plus a few additional steel "calligraphy-nibs", as I understand (from your cleaning video) it is very easy to remove the nib and feed and replace them.?

D.ick

The FPN-Stipula LE 2011 and 2012, too .:

....GOT THEM!!!!!!

#123 pjford

pjford

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Flag:

Posted Yesterday, 07:24

Do I understand correctly that all models are now either standard M 18ct gold nib, OR a choice of steel italic/oblique/stub etc options (Calligraphy nibs)?

And would it be possible to buy the M gold nib plus a few additional steel "calligraphy-nibs", as I understand (from your cleaning video) it is very easy to remove the nib and feed and replace them.?

D.ick

We do not supply just nibs, but nib units. It does not make sense to collect nib units for the pens, £29 is the cost of the basic plated version, lot more for gold.

#124 FountainPages

FountainPages

Runs with Sharp Pens...

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 minutes ago

Peter, I remember once how irritated you were over a cancelled order just a few months back. I told you I would order again when I was financially more able to. I have kept that promise and ordered the P.E. in fine cursive italic. I do apologize for that cancellation but it was best for me at the time. I hope to have redeemed myself and hope to order more in the future.

Best Regards,

Eadward