• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cybaea

• amberleadavis

• LameJane

• oavaldezi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a magnum opus and I consider myself personally indebted to you.

For reference, the mini fade tests are here: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/250572-all-diamine-inks-mini-fade-test/

And I will scan and share the water tests Real Soon Now™, but if you know Diamine inks you will know there isn't much to it….

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

this is so awesome, i'm speechless. the time and effort you put into this work is very much appreciated. thank you for this posting. :thumbup:

Edited by rudyhou

-rudy-

cybaea,

My goodness, what a wonderful comparison. To see the inks grouped like that and to see them all together. I know it took a long time to do that. I am new to fountain pens, inks and paper. I had no idea Diamine had so many ink colors. This will help everyone but new folks like me will now have a direction to go to look for new inks. I have not purchased Diamine before, however, I will be looking at them now.

Thank you so much.

aggie

If your out-go is more than your income,

Then your up-keep.

May be your Down-falll!!!

Total Excellence in Concept and Execution - and just the resource I need - MANY THANKS

John

Today is Yesterday's Tomorrow :-)

For All The Times That Might Have Been We Only Have The Now

www.africanconservation.org

:) You are all very welcome.

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

Thanks for putting this together--I'm going to have to try more of these than I thought. Aside from Saragossa Sea, are there any others with a sheen or halo?

Thanks for putting this together--I'm going to have to try more of these than I thought. Aside from Saragossa Sea, are there any others with a sheen or halo?

You are most welcome.

The ultimate resource on 'sheeny' inks is this monster thread: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/198510-inks-with-a-sheen/ and my quick answer is in #27 in this thread.

Oh thank you so much for all the work. It's really helpful that you grouped them by color.

Btw, for some reason I like better the scans of the stock cartridge paper.

Me too.

Wow! :yikes:

You, sir, get all the respect I have! Fantastic comparison!! :notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1:

Thank you :blush: And thanks for all your reviews here which helped inspire this little effort of mine.

Just wonderful. Thank you so much - that's an incredibly useful resource. Bookmarked.

I'm a bit - no, very - jealous; it's a fantastic collection, and it must have been such fun making this record!

Don't know how I missed this before, it is so very useful!

As a keen Diamine user with 80 colours still to go it is wonderful to have a complete set of consistent scans as a guide when selecting more to try. I have 5 more on the way. Five because Cult Pens now do the 30ml bottles at £2.35 and you need to spend £10 to get free delivery. (no connection etc. etc.)

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this is impressive. Very nice job!

May your ways be green and golden, and the wind be at your back.