Good Experience With Fountain Pen Sacs.com

pandabirdy1

A quick note to say how happy I was with the service received from Larry at Fountain Pen Sacs.

No affiliation, just pleased with the quick email responses with very helpful information.

I'm putting together some tools and supplies for pen repair, and emailed Larry a number of times. He helped convert dimensions for sac sizes also.

The parcel arrived well packaged and with everything intact - including a loupe headset, sacs, flex torch, rouge cloth and a small bottle of shellac!

After searching online the prices seem competitive, and I can get everything in one place - with shipping to Melbourne, Australia freight costs for multiple orders can get $$$.

For anyone curious I saw this post from Larry on FPN regarding the sacs - " The Pen Sac company makes the best sacs around - that's why they are our one and only supplier. Peter Amis at The Pen Sac Comapny is a great guy and I've bought thousands of sacs from him - I started out selling sacs on Ebay - and still do - but decided to expand into my own website. We also have a few tools available (section tools, flexible neck flashlights, cement, loupes, etc.) at competitive prices and we ship within 1 business day 99.9% of the time. I've been a member of The Fountain Pen Network for several months now - I don't usually actively post but peruse the forum quite often. So, please feel free to investigate FountainPenSacs.Com. Any positive "constructive" comments would be appreciated. Sulman2000 (Larry) "

I would definitely purchase through this company again. :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kulindi

• mhosea

• Effin1

• AnnieB123

+1 on this. I have purchased tools and supplies from Fountain Pen Sacs a number of times. Prices are very competitive and service is quick and friendly. Like the OP, I have no affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

+1 Good source for smoothing supplies as well as sacs.

I know my id is "mhosea", but you can call me Mike. It's an old Unix thing.

Yes another plus for Fountain Pen Sacs. I have just this week received my supplies from them (Sacs, Shellac & Talc) and am very happy. Fast, polite, and efficient.

+ 1 I get all my sacs from Larry. He's such a helpful chap and a delight to deal with

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the necro-thread-bump, but I just wanted to say I just got an order (internationally) from Larry at fountainpensacs.com and would like to reiterate what the posters above have said. He's a good'un. My order was part eBay, part 'could you add this to the order whilst we're at it'... he had to bill me in parts (some through eBay, some through paypal invoice), remember to put all the bits in the box and ship it internationally... it must have been at least a little headache and he was totally delightful (and funny!) all the way through.

Thank you Larry, everything arrived in tip-top shape, all present and accounted for. I've already resacced several pens and managed to have one old casein pen disintegrate right in my hands (NOT your fault, obviously :)). I'm in FP heaven over here... we're forecast for major nasty weather here on the Norwegian coast and I'm gonna sit inside at my bench and fix pens all week after work :D

Anyhow, thanks... everything's perfect.

PS Edited to add... it was paid on Friday 22 Nov and arrived today 4th Dec. That's maybe the fastest shipping I've ever had from the US to here. :bunny01:

Edited by AnnieB123

• 11 months later...

Again didnt want to start a new thread but I just got my supplies with a handwritten note in beautiful purple cursive thanking me for the purchase and wishing me luck on my repairs and a little doodle. This is how you get repeat customers my friends. Personal touch, using my name, amazing prices and lightning fast deliveries. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again!

Add me to the list of happy customers at Fountainpensacs.com. I've always been very pleased with the one stop shopping, and lightning fast shipping, at least within the USA.

I'm a repeat customer and plan to continue ordering my repair supplies from them.

John L