• winedoc

• enricof

• watch_art

• Cyber6

And now, the real WAIT begins...

Ciao - Enrico

Diplomat #1961

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo288/enricofacchin/poker-3.jpg

Daddy, please no more pens - we need food, clothes, books, DENTISTRY...

Sunday 12:30 here (GMT+2), getting sligtly anxious...

Ciao - Enrico

Diplomat #1961

Please see the first post for the raffle results and updated info. Sorry for the late posting. It's been a long weekend with the conferences I had to attend.

Thank you for your patience and your generous donations.

The drawing was done in front of 7 other SF Pen Posse members, and Ricky also should have some photos.

Best

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

In my world of rarely entered raffles, lotteries, and such, this is the most outstanding bit of luck to come my way. As holder of lucky ticket #37 I want to publicly thank Kevin for a wonderful opportunity for us pen crazies and just brilliant support of his daughter's adventures. As always, Kevin's hospitality and service is beyond reproach.

Thanks to all of you as well who supported this project - just one of the reasons that hanging out with pen folk is so gratifying.

Kevin has suggested that if the pagan gods are still in play, then the Pen god must be smiling on me - I guess I cannot argue with that - even though I would say that a pen god should not be considered pagan, just lesser. As for me, I'm just crazy happy right now and very much looking forward to adding this beautiful pen to the Dani accumulation.

Now for suggestions as to ink....

Peace,

Kelly G

May we live, not by our fears but by our hopes; not by our words but by our deeds; not by our disappointments but by our dreams.

In my world of rarely entered raffles, lotteries, and such, this is the most outstanding bit of luck to come my way. As holder of lucky ticket #37 I want to publicly thank Kevin for a wonderful opportunity for us pen crazies and just brilliant support of his daughter's adventures. As always, Kevin's hospitality and service is beyond reproach.

Thanks to all of you as well who supported this project - just one of the reasons that hanging out with pen folk is so gratifying.

Kevin has suggested that if the pagan gods are still in play, then the Pen god must be smiling on me - I guess I cannot argue with that - even though I would say that a pen god should not be considered pagan, just lesser. As for me, I'm just crazy happy right now and very much looking forward to adding this beautiful pen to the Dani accumulation.

Now for suggestions as to ink....

Peace,

Kelly G

Congratulations.

Mine (precisely the same pen/nib) is normally inked either with Montblanc british racing green or Noodler's Zhivago, with some digression to Diamine green/black and sherwwod green.

Ciao - Enrico

Diplomat #1961

Congratulations.

Mine (precisely the same pen/nib) is normally inked either with Montblanc british racing green or Noodler's Zhivago, with some digression to Diamine green/black and sherwwod green.

Thanks Enrico. I noted in an earlier post that you had this same pen - I am having a hard time remaining calm while I wait for it to arrive! I'm going to have to inventory my ink stash - I normally do not write with green inks, but I'm sure I must have some in there somewhere. I will check out your suggestions to see if I need to order some more ink - wait - that is a silly statement, right? Of course I need to order some more ink - and given the capacity of this pen, I need to order a lot!

On another note: I have always got a laugh out of your picture and quote at the bottom of your posts - as the father of a daughter, I can say that you are in for an interesting time - and the Dentistry, oh my.

Peace,

Kelly

May we live, not by our fears but by our hopes; not by our words but by our deeds; not by our disappointments but by our dreams.

Thanks Enrico. I noted in an earlier post that you had this same pen - I am having a hard time remaining calm while I wait for it to arrive! I'm going to have to inventory my ink stash - I normally do not write with green inks, but I'm sure I must have some in there somewhere. I will check out your suggestions to see if I need to order some more ink - wait - that is a silly statement, right? Of course I need to order some more ink - and given the capacity of this pen, I need to order a lot!

On another note: I have always got a laugh out of your picture and quote at the bottom of your posts - as the father of a daughter, I can say that you are in for an interesting time - and the Dentistry, oh my.

Peace,

Kelly

The pic was from '97, now the eldest is 17...

Please, do not ask about boyfriends.

Ciao - Enrico

Diplomat #1961

Ha, our daughter is now 34 (how did that happen?) and we managed to live through the "boy" years. I can't imagine that X 4. Good luck and stay calm, or maybe not; I always tried to appear a bit on the crazy side when the boys came calling, just to keep them off balance. It all worked out well in the end - now I have a granddaughter to worry about...