Admin

I'm thrilled, can't wait to get caught up! Congratulations on the "new" site!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4f_4pakI/AAAAAAAAA14/_d-MITGtqvY/s320/InkDropLogoFPN2.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inkypete

• pmhudepo

• wimg

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you are back. Over the past 18 months I have had major health problems and the FPN has kept me alert and increased my pen knowledge...I am even sorry I have given away more than quite a few pens which I find are "rare avis" away. Best wishes.

Edited by Tom Aquinas

Site is looking good, thanks guys! :thumbup:

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

I realized how much I use this site!! Happy its back up :D

@arts_nibs

Wheeeeeeee!

pentulant [adjective]: immodest or wanton in search of all things related to pens<BR> [proper noun]: Christine Witt Visit Pentulant<br>

President, Brush Dance - we make high-quality, mindful Calendars, Planners, Journals, and other fun stuff you'll love

BIG THANK YOU, you make a great job, thank you for all the hours you spend from your free time to make the FPN site new and save. I missed it much.

You are the best, it is not granted to spend all the freetime to make other people happy.

Best regards from Germany

Frank

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

It feels great to have you back again, I was really missing something. Thanks a lot for your great patience and work in rebuilding our forum!

Yay!!!!!!!! :D

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Heartfelt thanks to the FPN admin team for their devotion and diligence in getting the site back online.

Going 'cold turkey' for the past week has made us appreciate this valuable network even more.

Ah, this proves to be a great day: FPN is back! YAY!!!! :cloud9:

Seems that Murphy's law applied on this end as well: I got my hands on a Pelikan 100N that needed repair and, alas, the one place I could get advice from regarding this project was offline! :wallbash:

A big :thumbup: :thumbup: to all the team for doing their best against the odds to have FPN online and kicking once more! THANK you!

fpn_1355507962__snailbadge.png

A big PHEW and a huge THANKS to all involved, great to have you back!

Bravo! And to the dirtbags losers who started the whole avalanche with their actions well, you know....

.........we will hunt you down. We will find you. We will bend your favourite nib!

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

so glad FPN is back. :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: In the words of Joni Mitchell, you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone!

A while back I had a fractured pelvis and was housebound for a time, and FPN was a constant source of education, information, fun and friendship. These few days without FPN have really made me appreciate it. I have just made my first donation.

Whatever is true,whatever is noble,whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4.8

I missed the forum, great job on the repairs.

Welcome back!

MB 149 with stand x 2

Starwalker Midnight Black Rollerball and Fountain Pen

Meisterstuck Platinum Ballpoint 161

Boheme Blue Sapphire Fountain Pen

Pelikan Fountain Pen Wanted

Like everyone else - a BIG thank you to Wim, the tech admins and partners in helping get FPN back online! I'm only now beginning to recover from my FPN-withdrawl...

Thank you so very much for all your hard work. FPN is singularly unique and it is wonderful to have it back online. Thank you!!!

I echo what has been said and thank you FPN Admin team for getting the site back up and revamped. I missed this site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The only true wisdom is knowing that you know nothing"-Socrates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A warm "Thank you !" for the hard work of Wim and his team, surely missed FPN....

Francis