Fpn Inks Second Round

Admin

We don't sell these. :headsmack:

You should find an online vendor if you're interested in anything other than the FPN inks.

Please also put me down for a reorder of the 4.5 oz bottle as I'm interested in following colors

Noodler's Purple (3oz)

Noodler's Yellow (3oz)

Noodler's Hellfire (3oz)

Noodler's Apache Sunset (3oz)

Noodler's Lightning Blue (3oz)

Noodler's Atlantic Salmon (3oz)

Noodler's Cactus Fruit Eel (3oz)

Noodler's Gruene Cactus Eel (3oz)

Noodler's Operation Overlord Orange (3oz)

Noodler's Firefly (4.5oz)

Noodler's Baystate Blue (4.5oz) with Free Pens

Noodler's Dragon's Napalm (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Dragon Catfish Pink (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Dragon Catfish Green (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Dragon Catfish Orange (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Year of the Golden Pig (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Baystate Concord Grapes (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Baystate CapeCod Cranberry(4.5oz) with Free Pen

Thanks

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• Cyber6

• WOBentley

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone still waiting, my order 1198 showed up today in great shape.

Thanks to all involved for making this happen!

TWSBI 530/540/580/Mini, Montblanc 146, Pelikan M800, Tomoe River paper, Noodlers inks ... "these are a few of my favorite things"

The Afro-American in the newsagency at Honolulu International told me Canadians are very compatible with Australians!

My stepdaughter's partner is Canadian who has just been granted a permanent visa to live here. So the comment must be right! Coincidentally, they live in Brisbane near you, Eccles.

Hi Wim, any news on order 1143? Is that on the way yet? Patience is a virtue but ink is most definitely a vice!

Mine has not yet arrived and I thought it was in the shipped out group...I will have to double check...maybe I was wrong?

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

It might not have gone out yet - but I won't be able to make it out today - sick kids and wife. :(

Very sorry everybody - I will be getting shipments out in small batches each afternoon this coming week though. THurs, Fri, and Sat I'll be at the Arkansas show, so won't get anything out those days, but like I said, should get some out earlier this week.

It might not have gone out yet - but I won't be able to make it out today - sick kids and wife. :(

Very sorry everybody - I will be getting shipments out in small batches each afternoon this coming week though. THurs, Fri, and Sat I'll be at the Arkansas show, so won't get anything out those days, but like I said, should get some out earlier this week.

1121 here, patiently waiting... :gaah:

In all seriousness though, take care of your business. Between sick family members, teaching, making pens, pen shows, and the amount of volunteering you do for FPN, I think that you (and the other mods as well...) deserve as much slack as possible.

Have fun at the pen show btw... If I was remotely nearby, I'd stop in to say howdy.

GOT IT.. GOT IT.. GOT IT.. GOT IT!!!!! :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you .. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Shaun and Wim !!!!!!!

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

;) Glad they made it.

OMG... they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Dumas.. is a luxurious mauve color, Galileo.. is the brown I've been looking for.. Rich, Dark, Shady.. :puddle:

and... Van Gogh, which I thought will be the weakest one (I love Blue/Blacks.. but I have more than enough)... and bought it just to support FPN... Oh la la!!... is a velvety dark Blue/Black... with its own identity.. :drool:

I am in LOOOOVE!!!!!!... We need to make more colors.... :clap1: :clap1:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

This is asked more out of curiosity than of impatience...

After I send an email, how long will I wait for an invoice/acknowledgement?

"The Great Roe is a mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, but not the same lion."

My Personal Blog | My Creative Writing Blog | My Heraldry Designs

http://dcroe05.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/crestdr.png?w=100

Since this helped clear up my confusion I thought I would post it for what it may be worth. I thought from a Post on Feb 20th that my order had gone out as it said 1157-1169 had shipped...and since my order was 1163, I assumed it had gone out but I had not yet gotten it, so I was concerned the package had gone astray. However it appears this is by invoice number, which is not order number as my invoice number is 1212...hence mine has not shipped and I don't need to worry!

I hope that helps someone else...it cleared up my confusion!

Edited by WOBentley

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Since this helped clear up my confusin I thought I would post it for what it may be worth. I thought from a Post on Feb 20th that my order had gone out as it said 1157-1169 had shipped...and since my order was 1163, I assumed it had gone out but I had not yet gotten it, so I was concerned the package had gone astray. However it appears this is by invoice number, which is not order number as my invoice number is 1212...hence mine has not shipped and I don't need to worry!

I hope that helps someone else...it cleared up my confusion!

Yes, correct, and sorry for the confusion. As mentioned at the beginning, because of accountign and tax regulations, I have to do this for now, i.e, separate order numbers and invoice numbers. This will get better once we get around to setting up a proper webshop, but for now, with the manual system, it is the only way to do this and do things in accordance with tax laws over here (it is a pain, because it is double work).

Shipping numbers are exactly the same as invoice numbers, BTW.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Are they still available? My emails have gone unanswered...

Hmmm... Maybe it's me! :)

Your ad here.

Are they still available? My emails have gone unanswered...

Hmmm... Maybe it's me! :)

Same here.

"The Great Roe is a mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, but not the same lion."

My Personal Blog | My Creative Writing Blog | My Heraldry Designs

http://dcroe05.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/crestdr.png?w=100

Patience please, they will be. We still have stock too. We are still processing, i.e., packaging and shipping, a lot of backlog, so there is plenty time still, and a lot of other tasks on hand to keep FPN running as smoothly as possible.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever