• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• Cyber6

• WOBentley

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my invoice (yeah!) but the e-mail says PayPal account "fpninks@fpink.net" and the invoice gives "fpn@fpink.net". Which is correct or does it matter?

I have my invoice (yeah!) but the e-mail says PayPal account "fpninks@fpink.net" and the invoice gives "fpn@fpink.net". Which is correct or does it matter?

The one on the attached invoice is the correct one - not on the body of the email.

I made that mistake already.. :rolleyes:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

The one on the attached invoice is the correct one - not on the body of the email.

I made that mistake already.. :rolleyes:

C.

Many thanks C, payment sorted and anxiety eased.

Thanks, I had the same question!

Payment now made!

Edited by WOBentley

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Sorry for the mistake in the email regarding the paypal account. I guess that happens when one tries to do too many things for too long hours at a time which is really a little late even for me ;).

Temporarily, we have added the email address to the paypal account as well, just in case.

We are receiving lots of payments, so now we have a new backlog, which is processing the payments...

After processing all backorders last night, we wil start processing the payments tomorrow, hopefully a little earlier during the day.

Warmest regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Got my invoice (1130) - finally!

Money's on its way... :cloud9: :notworthy1:

I won't ask...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Woo hoo. I'm new here and just stumbled across this FPN sale. This is too cool. Thanks!! :eureka:

@Enoch_Root.... I know... I am very excited as well... These are going to be my first bottles of ink!

Quick update:

All payments in by about 8 PM local time (CET + 1) have been processed (70+, thanks for all that!), the first 20 invoices have been created, and the first batch of 20 has been put in the packaging and shipping queue. The invoices will be sent out tomorrow, but we thought we would get packaging going in the mean time.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

4.5 oz. bottles are not available currently. If there is enough demand for larger bottles, we will try and reorder 4.5 oz. eyedropper bottles for all colours. Just let us know.

We may also consider creating new inks, provided the sales go well enough :).

Put me down for a reorder of the 4.5 oz bottle of Galileo Manuscript Brown. Would also be interested in new colors, especially if they are bulletproof (would love a bulletproof burgundy!) :thumbup:

Find my homemade ink recipes on my Flickr page here.

"I don't wait for inspiration; inspiration waits for me." --Akiane Kramarik

I too would be interested in the 4.5 oz eyedropper in the future, and in terms of more ink colors in the future I love the idea of the ink being exclusive to members of the FPN and that not just any joe can go on Amazon or ebay and buy a jug of it. It feels good buying it because I know that part of the proceeds go to the administration and production of this great resource that I feel so fortunate to have access to. So, yes I'd like to be part of the demand that would encourage the supply, in which case I would buy, buy, bye. :notworthy1:

4.5 oz. bottles are not available currently. If there is enough demand for larger bottles, we will try and reorder 4.5 oz. eyedropper bottles for all colours. Just let us know.

We may also consider creating new inks, provided the sales go well enough :).

Put me down for a reorder of the 4.5 oz bottle of Galileo Manuscript Brown. Would also be interested in new colors, especially if they are bulletproof (would love a bulletproof burgundy!) :thumbup:

bodah christiansen

bodahchristiansen@gmail.com

Thanks for all the great work AND also keeping all us impatient ink junkies enthusiasts informed of your progress. Now for the mail to cross that ocean...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

I think a new green or orange would be great!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Just placed order for 1 bottle tulipe :clap1:

Edited by sandraw

So many pens. So little time.

Just sent my payment. Now comes the wait.

The RavenLunatic

Semper insanit omnes tempore.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.pnghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Depends on the type of green and the type of orange...

Light/bright greens are a dime a dozen.. it has to be a "rustic" green ... a vintage look (Alt Goldrun anyone??)

Orange... the only orange I really like is the Apache Sunset because of shading. There is also a very pretty iroshizuko LE orange that shades like crazy. I can't think of an orange color that is not already out there.

What about GOLD!!!!... Noodler's doesn't have a gold color... DeAtramentis gold is very useable... but my favorite gold is the Nagasawa Shinkaichi Gold... it has such a vintage look... We need more Gold!!!! :lol:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Something like Rome is Burning from Noodlers would be nice I think. It has a lot of character and an old world feel to it I think.

Depends on the type of green and the type of orange...

Light/bright greens are a dime a dozen.. it has to be a "rustic" green ... a vintage look (Alt Goldrun anyone??)

Orange... the only orange I really like is the Apache Sunset because of shading. There is also a very pretty iroshizuko LE orange that shades like crazy. I can't think of an orange color that is not already out there.

What about GOLD!!!!... Noodler's doesn't have a gold color... DeAtramentis gold is very useable... but my favorite gold is the Nagasawa Shinkaichi Gold... it has such a vintage look... We need more Gold!!!! :lol:

C.

bodah christiansen

bodahchristiansen@gmail.com