New Line Of Pens!

Nordic Pen Imports

My favorite pens are eyedroppers but their feed must be able to prevent blobbing. As long as it's VERY smooth and has proper flow, I love stiff XF steel nibs. If you can provide this for $60, I'd be happy.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harlequin

• Nordic Pen Imports

• Cyber6

• Cognaticrotty

Can you make them accept screw in nibs by Meisternibs, Newton, etc.?

Oscar Wilde

I like pen 1 the most, followed by 12 and 3.

Let's talk about the price, what do you think about $60 (outside Europe) for one of theese pens, eyedropper with a F-nib. Would you be interested?

Niklas

I think it's too early to decide price definitively considering no one has written with one of these yet. However, $60 sounds like a reasonable price for a mid-range pen of this quality, assuming these pens work as good as they look.

Edited by Andrew H

"I hope to add some measure of grace to the world. . . . Whether I win or lose does not matter, only that I follow the quest."

Looking for a Sheaffer Sovereign II Gray Pearl with an EF nib.

Hi all

Here are the last six numbers

7 Coolfool

13 Briezrs

24 Lloyd

32 tomgartin

66 krz

74 Pensandinks

Just send me an e-mail and the pen is coming your way, 48 hours starting now!

Niklas

am I too late. Have been away. I'd be gutted.

www.thepenandinkwell.com @ inkwellpens

They all look great. I live the pink, red and green one particularly. I love coloured pens. I especially like them when the grip section matches the pen. I am crossing everything that you look on me and my girls kindly for being a couple of hours late.

I wonder if there will be any pens to redraw for... last time it was mentioned there were still 7 testers who had not contacted Niklas. I hope he will be in fact redrawing for my name... and maybe some others too ^_~.

*wants to test a Borealis Odin (I swear, if Niklas doesn't want those names I'm gonna use them myself for something!)*

Edited by Harlequin

I wonder if there will be any pens to redraw for... last time it was mentioned there were still 7 testers who had not contacted Niklas. I hope he will be in fact redrawing for my name... and maybe some others too ^_~.

*wants to test a Borealis Odin (I swear, if Niklas doesn't want those names I'm gonna use them myself for something!)*

Are you planning on having twelve children?

Oscar Wilde

Niklas, will you be drawing some more names soon?? (Did every tester contact you already?)

If not.. I am still eager and available. :thumbup:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

He hasn't redrawn yet so I imagine you'd be safe, but 36 hours is 34 more than a couple :P

I appreciate that but we had a very busy weekend with the children and hadn't noticed the thread move. Maybe this is why some still haven't contacted. I understand people are very keen to be part of this testing, and are looking for the chance to be part of this, I didn't think for one second that I would be lucky enough to be drawn. I have PM'd emailed and posted on here and not heard anything yet. Everyone is probably very busy.

Hi all

I will draw new testers tonight, I must go to the postoffice first! Some happy customers want their inks.

Also there have been a change, the first pens that came to me can only be used as a eyedropper, I will place a new order for for pens that can be changed between eyedropper and C/C.

The testers may choose if they want a pen from the first or the second shipment, if you choose the second shipment you can also choose color.

I'm very sorry for this delay.

Kind regards

Niklas

Hi all

I will draw new testers tonight, I must go to the postoffice first! Some happy customers want their inks.

Also there have been a change, the first pens that came to me can only be used as a eyedropper, I will place a new order for for pens that can be changed between eyedropper and C/C.

The testers may choose if they want a pen from the first or the second shipment, if you choose the second shipment you can also choose color.

Kind regards

Niklas

Put me down for the second batch. I'd like to try both ED and C/C performance and have the necessary tools to do so. If possible, I'd like to have the charcoal flake (#4 from your professional photos).

- - -

Currently trying to sell a Pelikan M400 White Tortoise. PM if you're interested. :)

Hi all

Kind regards

Niklas

Will there be a difference between the nib&feed of the first set and the second set?

Oscar Wilde