2 replies to this topic

#1 boblister

boblister

Dipped Only

• Member - Gold

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 15:54

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this! I have just ordered one of the few remaining Passaportos that have become available. I usually like a pen with a fine nib so ordered the remaining fine. However after reading comments in the forum it's possible it might be too fine. Is it possible to order an extra medium nib, just in case. I cant find details of who to contact or ask. If it is possible then it would be beneficial to add it into the same order to save postage. If I new nib is not possible I may even opt for a second medium version whilst available. But then again I need to see someone about combining the order.

#2 wimg

wimg

Stip Etruria nut :)

• Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,709 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 January 2013 - 16:01

Hi Bob,

You can either add to your order or even change your order. I can't remember by heart how wide the Fs and Ms for the Passaportos are, but they are at worst only slightly narrower than normal. I'd have to check whether we have any spare nibs available; the Fs were in short supply as far as I remember, the Ms we probably do have a spare of.

BTW, the person to contact is me :D. I do the shipping, handling, QC, nib work, etc. for the remaining pens :D. Just contact me backchannel, either by PM or by email through the board.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

#3 Penne Stilografiche

Penne Stilografiche

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 21:37

They are a tiny bit finer that the average Fine on a Montblanc Mozart.
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde