FPN Quick Navigation
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Martha Stewart Disc Bound Notebook
Posted 14 November 2012 - 14:27
Just wanted to share in case anyone is planning to pick up one.
Posted 14 November 2012 - 14:29
Nakaya Briarwood Deep Gloss
"Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years."
Posted 14 November 2012 - 15:07
Ditto on the Staples' paper. I will post a copy of my writing samples - different pens, nibs and inks in the paper & para... section tonight.
Quick summary of the above pen/ink experience - no real feathering and bleed though only with broader nibs and when doing a little "flexing". My preferences go toward fine and extra fine nibs so no problem is anticipated.
I did buy an ARC paper punch because I did not want to be held financial hostage to purchasing Staples/prepunched paper. I got that at a 15% discount and used some rewards money.
I am using the punch to re-use my 3 hole dividers rather than buy new ones. It's cheaper of course, greener and it works well (make sure the new holes are aligned properly).
I even ran of some weekly blank pages from Outlook, punched them and inserted them ito the binder so I can start using it now rather that wait until the 2013 calendar kicks in.
Posted 14 November 2012 - 23:01
Different inks and different pens/nibs used - (usually identified) to show any feathering or bleed-through.
I hope Martha uses the same paper. If so, it worked well for me. Note: I usually use fine and extra-fine nibs. If not, I like some finer italic and flex nibs - new or vintage.