Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 16:05

Posted Image

Hello,
I am Tan Fong Kum and I am new to FPN. I am from Aesthetic Bay Pen Shop in Singapore. Just want to take this opportunity to introduce myself and also inform the pen lovers in South East Asia that there will be a Nakaya/Platiunm Pen Show and Pen Clinic in Singapore from 27-29 Nov 2012.

Nakaya Pen Show & Clinic will be held in Aesthetic Bay ION Orchard #04-14 from Tuesday 27 Nov to Thursday 29 Nov 2012 every day from 11 am till 7 p.m. Existing Nakaya & Platinum customers are warmly invited to bring in their own pens for a complimentary nib customization service. In the event if the schedule is tight, we will limit 2 pens per customer. The remaining pens will be adjusted later during the lull period. However we are flexible depending on the schedule of the nib Master.

A thanksgiving evening will be held on the 29 Nov 2012 Thursday evening. Drinks and food will be served. We encourage interested party to register with us so that we could reserve the time slot for you. Please write to us at sales@aestheticbay.com. Please also indicate whether you are attending the thanksgiving evening on the 29 Nov 2012.

Thank you and best regards
Tan Fong Kum

#2 Leigh R

Leigh R

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:20

Good to see you here! :D Posted Image

#3 Aesthetic Bay

Aesthetic Bay

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 November 2012 - 15:53

Thank you Leigh. I am new to forum and FPN. It took me quite a while to figure out how to submit and how to join FPN :rolleyes:

#4 ychung

ychung

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:25

Nice! see you there! :thumbup:

#5 KarloT

KarloT

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:20

:W2FPN:

It is good to see FK Tan finally here!
My heart says Italian. My hand reaches for Japanese.

And All Other Tasks

#6 Aesthetic Bay

Aesthetic Bay

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 November 2012 - 16:42

Thank you ychung, Leigh and Karlo. Hope to see you soon.

#7 Aesthetic Bay

Aesthetic Bay

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:17

Posted Image

Hi All,
We are into the second day of the Pen Clinic. Yoshida-san brought some new colours for the show. I thought these are beautiful and wish to share with FPN. Enjoy.

From left, Toki iro (pink), Ama iro (heaven sky blue) and Waka Kusa iro (young leaf)

#8 Carlos

Carlos

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:38

Posted Image

Hi All,
We are into the second day of the Pen Clinic. Yoshida-san brought some new colours for the show. I thought these are beautiful and wish to share with FPN. Enjoy.

From left, Toki iro (pink), Ama iro (heaven sky blue) and Waka Kusa iro (young leaf)

The salmon-pink pens look so marvelously divine.

#9 ethernautrix

ethernautrix

Be the Pen Posse you want to see in the world.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,532 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 17:19

I agree. The pinks ones... wow!

I love all the news colors Nakaya is producing. We can thank Ricky (AltecGreen) in part for that, I think, as he started ordering custom colors a couple of years ago. Lovely!
I ink; therefore, I am
Fleekair <--French accent.

#10 AltecGreen

AltecGreen

Pen Snob

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,695 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 19:05

Posted Image

Hi All,

The ama iro in this picture and what CFP sells is a bit different than the one I commissioned. The version I commissioned is a bit darker. Maybe I'll post a comparison since I own both versions.

I commissioned the Waka Jusa Iro a year and a half ago along with the Ama Iro (darker version). Good to see my color pics being picked up for production.
"It is traditional and not to be questioned."

"You gotta get your Pen Posse on!"
-Ethernautrix

#11 7th Wave

7th Wave

Nibs are for Life not just Christmas

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 22:02

A very warm welcome to FPN ... :W2FPN:

Posted Image

Nakaya Briarwood Deep Gloss

"Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years."

#12 govindbn

govindbn

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 December 2012 - 00:51

New colors are fabulous... hate to have missed this event being in Singapore :( I was late by 3 days. Is there any FPN members gathering in Singapore? Please keep me posted..