#1 writingrav

writingrav

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:12

Does anyone know if the Philadelphia Pen Collectors Club is still in existence and if so when and where they meet? The website is woefully out of date. Thanks.

#2 TofuKat

TofuKat

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:49

Any updates? I've been trying to find info on pen groups in the Philly area, too.

#3 Lexpen

Lexpen

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:26

Any updates? I've been trying to find info on pen groups in the Philly area, too.

#4 Lexpen

Lexpen

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:27

I guess it is no longer in existence since no one replied. The website last references a 2010 event.

#5 Frankiex

Frankiex

Person of Interest...........

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:26

The Philly Pen Club will have a table set up at the Philly Pen Show on 1/11-1/13!
You can leave a message (email) at the site! When you sign up, you will receive info on future events, meetings,etc...

www.philadelphiapens.com

I do not run it, but I am a member! The club is more active than the website makes one think! ;)

Regards,
Frank

#6 airborne18th

airborne18th

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:06

I would love to go to this show since it is local, well used to be, now I live at the beach in Delaware. But I will be up at the VA hospital one of those days, however I think my wife will break my last working foot and leg if I went to a pen show. I already have to lie, cheat, and steal to hide my pen collection and purchases from her.
Your life really starts when you buy your first Dupont fountain pen; so stop aimlessly wandering through life and buy a Dupont!

Paralyzed US Army Paratrooper - All The Way!