Gate City Postal Senior

Gate City New Dunn pump filler

Pelikan M-1000

Conklin (modern) Duragraph (multiples)

Conklin (modern) Nozak (multiples)

CS Churchill

Laban Kaiser

etc., etc.

Does it seem that I like oversized pens? It would, except that this is only about 20% of my accumulation. (Can't call it a collection as it really has no focus. They're all users.)

Biggest I've got is a tie between a Wallace Inkograph (late 1930s), a Parker Senior Duofold (1927) and a TWSBI Vac 700 (last week); all about 17.5cm long posted. Which is why I generally don't use 'em posted. It is, after all, not the size that counts....

Ravensmarch Pens & Books
It's mainly pens, just now....

Oh, good heavens. He's got a blog now, too.

fpn_1465330536__hwabutton.jpg

• 2 months later...

Omas Arte Italian Ogival; Parker Duofold Centennial;Man 100; Aurora (88 , I think).

All good writers, different in their own ways . Aurora is probably the best for all around consistency. :meow:

My largest modern pen would be the Noodler Neponset via the artist prize contest. It's a doozie.

I have several large vintage pens, the two I use the most are a Sheaffer Senior flat-top and a Wardrite flat-top.

I love using the larger pens but I don't like to carry them with me.

How can you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

Mikado

Then 149 (2x), M10xx (4x) , Delta DV-OS (2x), Omas 360 Magnum, Cum Laude, Mento, and several Indian EDs.

Ciao - Enrico

Diplomat #1961

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo288/enricofacchin/poker-3.jpg

Daddy, please no more pens - we need food, clothes, books, DENTISTRY...

Laban Kaiser is my largest, followed by the Jinhao 159 -which is the widest!

edited: wrong! my Wality 69T is my largest, then, the Laban...

Edited by lovemy51

Varuna Gajendra

http://zobeid.zapto.org/image/pens/varuna_gajendra_13.jpg

All ebonite eyedropper-filled pen that holds 6 ml. of ink.

Ahab

Do not let old pens lay around in a drawer, get them working and give them to a new fountain pen user.

162mm closed, 138mm open.

http://newtonpens.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/00342.jpg?w=1200&h=

I think the other big one I still have is this one...

African Blackwood - a member of the rosewood family.

Spotted cap pen is 161mm closed, 140mm open, 198mm posted.

16mm cap to barrel threads.

http://newtonpens.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/00829.jpg

Edited by watch_art

My biggest pen is my TWSBI Vac 700, and in second my Eclipse flat-top.

Edit: I had totally forgotten abouot my Schneider Voice, it's even longer than the Vac when capped.

Edited by ticoun

-Eclipse Flat Top-|-Parker "51" Aero-|-Sheaffer's Snorkel Sentinel-|-Esterbrook SJ-|-Sheaffer Imperial II Deluxe TD-|-Sheaffer 330-|-Reform 1745-|-PenUsa Genesis-|-Hero 616-|-Noodler's Flex-|-Schneider Voice-|-TWSBI Vac 700-

I don't like really chunky, heavy pens, so I'll make it about length. That would be my Wearever pen/pencil combo, 6 inches capped, 6⅜ posted. This is a cheapo that I got solely for practice in replacing a sac. It has confounded me by having a very smooth nib, and being a pleasure to write with. The mechanical pencil tip on one end makes it impractical to carry in a shirt pocket, but it may have earned a spot in the at home rotation.

My TWSBI ROC 100 is even longer posted, 6¾ inches, but it's the only one of my pens that I've decided to use un-posted. That makes it strictly an at home pen as well.

"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has a mind to do."

- Benjamin Franklin

Had difficulty re-sizing photos, but these are my largest pens ......

fpn_1342370626__gisi_-_medieval_2_-_resize.jpg

Gissi Medieval

fpn_1342370762__snake_pen_2.jpg

Silver Snake

fpn_1342371206__silver_dragon_2.jpg

Silver Dragon

The Pelikan M-1000. I also have several MB 149's but they just feel great in my hand so I never think of them as being "large" - more like "just right".

Ahab, though I would like something with a little fatter section that isn't an eyedropper and at about the same price.