Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

This hospital sucks. Bored out of my mind here. Luckily there's the pain to provide me some distraction.

I hope they find out soon what's wrong with me.

Hope to do a handwritten post again soon, but sitting at a table kind of hurts right now...

That sounds terrible, being unwell and at a hospital. I hope they give you good care and that you get well soon.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This hospital sucks. Bored out of my mind here. Luckily there's the pain to provide me some distraction.

Hope to do a handwritten post again soon, but sitting at a table kind of hurts right now...

Get well soon Coop

Coop, get well!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Coop:

I hope you loaded up your iPod and packed along some handwriting practice books and sufficient pens and inks to entertain your self while you are laid up. If all else fails, quiet, thoughtful self-contemplation is never a bad thing.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Trees don't benefit from birds as much as one would think. Some trees even hunt birds and keep them as trophies. The tree that made this trophy is heading to Middle Earth Vegas.

OH MY that's hysterical!!!!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Pride comes before a fall .... and the bigger they are the harder they fall......

The Ent should have taken Krullevaar and the Crew of the Eagle1 more serious.

I´m sure they will not follow Skippy´s opinion and only arrest the Ent .... but who knows.

14113985861_6b3c2fb276_o.jpg

(Serwex MB - flex EMF ..... ESS Registrars Blue/Black)

(Faber Castell Polychromos)

I thought the Ents might be confederates of the visitors of the other world, but who knows the story might take an unexpected turn again.....

It is not nice to (try to) kill another persons character in the comic-jam.

Let us agree on a simple rule, only the originator has the right to kill a character or kick the character out of the story permanently.

It´s ok to use others characters, but don´t destroy them or make it impossible to continue using them.

Edited by Pterodactylus

OK, Pterodactylus, That is funny!

...but...

(Feel free to kill anything I draw.)

First things First,

Get well soon coop

May the force be with you.

And now:

Beyond the mountains, in the dark corners of the middle earth, Something was watching. All this commotion in this land was not going unnoticed.

post-105127-0-70607500-1399352201_thumb.jpg

(Arihant Identity - M nib - Sheaffer Brown)

(Montex - F Nib - Pelikan Turquoise)

(KIM ebonite - F Nib - DC electric blue)

(Natraj HB Pencil)

(And some post processing to give the effects, sorry i am a photographer, not a sketcher, sometimes i lose control :P)

Here is Morgoth himself, and he does not look happy, I wonder what evil is to come.

post-105127-0-77324100-1399352218_thumb.jpg

(* I really don't know how i am gonna fit them them in the story yet, so until then eagle1 and the ents are safe, but they better be cautious, evil lurks in the shadows)

Edited by akstorm

this thread is quickly becoming my favourite breakfast reading. Well done to all and COOP get well soon. :D

Hey Coop , Get well soon. Hope its minor. If it hurts sitting at a table, you might do it lying. Focus on them who nurse you while they focus on your pain: Pain Management. :)

My latest pen blew my mind. BLEW MY MIND. I didn't even want to buy it. I HAD TO BUY IT.

Custom made, before my eyes, by Roger Cromwell, a Taccia Savanna bison horn pen with a dip pen nib. Ink is Diamine Ancient Copper.

I'll just leave these photos here :D.

13932313790_abff74650d_b.jpg

14119287074_cf03ef827f_b.jpg

14115885582_aace330623_b.jpg

14115644781_6e1ac5174d_b.jpg

14118936715_9b8d3acda1_b.jpg

14118936325_fb1754c1d2_b.jpg

13932311120_123fa64329_b.jpg

14139004393_9fa51a4a70_b.jpg

14115643281_e526f43114_b.jpg

14118934325_eb8c323c7b_b.jpg

Amber ;

Your doodles are expressive. Whats more imp is the intense passion that you have in your writings. BTW any cleaning operation is most likely to result in some new find. But I am too scared of Bozo Frosty. You never know how a 'person of interest' behaves, especially seeing something going on behind the huge desk :lticaptd:

Ptero :

After the great fall, what happens next to the Ent ? I don't think Rudi is having the same pride. Rudi Rhino looks so terrifying with its killer horn ! Just a weird thought - how many beautiful pens could be made of that long horn :lol:

Rama :

Thanks. That Pilot would best fit your writing style. Look forward to your next B'day!

OOPhoto :

Oh My ! What a pen - that Taccia. So beautiful. And yes, as usual your penmanship is simply stunning.

AKStorm : Good sketch. Oh yes, always keep in mind someone is watching what you do behind the mountain :)

Sharmad :Look your handwriting is an art that you know. But for further improvement if you still think so, follow the way Amber shows. In addition, write regularly to your GF. That will help you improve more n more .. control over fingers :lticaptd: