|***** The FPN Admin Team *****|
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!
Posted 08 May 2012 - 17:17
Let me guess, your real name is Elly Lee? Direct translation from the pronounciation of your Chinese name!
Posted 08 May 2012 - 17:36
Pilot Vanishing Point Gun Metal Fine
Stipula Passaporto Medium
Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Age Midi Medium
Posted 08 May 2012 - 19:36
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.
— Samuel Johnson
Posted 08 May 2012 - 19:44
Posted 08 May 2012 - 21:38
As a sharp wit and powerful sarcasm is a sign that you already have.
Posted 08 May 2012 - 22:53
(Please excuse the terrible iPhone photos.)
Posted 09 May 2012 - 00:19
Edited by ISW_Kaputnik, 09 May 2012 - 00:28.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 00:45
Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:51
A couple of quick shots with my phone:
The Parker 51 is much prettier than in the photo. The body is a pearlescent swirled turquoise. The original body was cracked.
I tend to prefer B nibs (a couple of my M nibs are actually a bit broader than my Bexley steel B nib ) and stubs/italics, but I have a good bit of variety. Most of my vintage pens are F or M.
Edited by Lothianjavert, 09 May 2012 - 01:58.