#1 tsmvp

tsmvp

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 April 2012 - 15:55

Ok I had a chance to stop at the MB dealer over there to pickup a two-pen case (reference #14311 - MSRP $165, got it for $139) and asked how much they would sell me the Collodi for.
MSRP is $1,165.00 (CAD). I can get it for $965.00 (plus taxes, 13%).
Not as great of a deal as the Faulkner/Schiller I got a couple weeks back (posted as 'Maybe best Montblanc deal ever') but still decent, with $200 off MSRP.
If anyone is interested I can arrange for it.

CR

#2 penguyinto

penguyinto

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 15:39

Hey CR,

That's very kind of you and I am sure that one of our Canadian members will take you up on it (I would certainly have if I had not already bought mine before Christmas - at full price).

Do you know whether your dealer is expecting any of the new Joseph POA FPs? I would love to pick one up at any sort of discount. I am in the Toronto area but would be happy to purchase anywhere in Canada and arrange for courier pick up. My workplace has offices in Toronto, vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Kitchener, Hamilton ad Montreal.

Many thanks, in advance, to anyone that may have a lead on Canadian ADs willing to discount the LE stuff.

#3 tsmvp

tsmvp

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 23:48

Hey CR,

That's very kind of you and I am sure that one of our Canadian members will take you up on it (I would certainly have if I had not already bought mine before Christmas - at full price).

Do you know whether your dealer is expecting any of the new Joseph POA FPs? I would love to pick one up at any sort of discount. I am in the Toronto area but would be happy to purchase anywhere in Canada and arrange for courier pick up. My workplace has offices in Toronto, vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Kitchener, Hamilton ad Montreal.

Many thanks, in advance, to anyone that may have a lead on Canadian ADs willing to discount the LE stuff.

Well I know they have one POA there. Not sure which one but it is an older model. The new Joseph I can certainly order from them and I am confident I would get at least 15% off, easily.
If yiu are interested let me know. Whatever they sell I can get very decent discounts.
With all the money I spent with them over the years they do treat me well!

CR

#4 penguyinto

penguyinto

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 00:03

That is very kind of you. I would definitely be interested in ordering the Joseph and would also be curious as to what POA they might have in stock. Shoot me an email at your convenience (ash.gupta@gowlings.com). Thanks again.