• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mhguda

• hari317

• Helen350

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am using my Kim Jumbo, and my Serwex MB with flex nib from FPR. Also, the new Airmail 77RD with chased metal cap. A beautiful pen.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Inspired by mohan's review on Kim's pens , a fellow FPN member encouraged me to get one for myself too.

My experience with it given in the pic below (thou sorry for poor quality image)

post-87970-0-69649400-1383590729_thumb.jpg

Inspired by mohan's review on Kim's pens , a fellow FPN member encouraged me to get one for myself too.

My experience with it given in the pic below (thou sorry for poor quality image)

Could you reveal the price paid? I am planning to buy one. Thanks

Not much writing due to the holiday season, but the tempo should pick up now.

I have the Camlin SD with FPR Flex nib inked up for the last couple of weeks now. It is due to be rotated out - maybe bring in one of the LAMYs I just got.

The other pen inked up is a no-name oversize ED pen that looks like a Guider large ebonite, but there are no markings on the body or clip. It is a brown swirled colour pen with black coloured bits at the top of the cap and the blind cap at the bottom. It came with a standard IPG nib, but I swapped it for a Jinhao large nib that is super smooth.

Thanks to fellow FPNer Mohan, I was able to procure Kim pens from a very nice and friendly gentleman who also ground the nibs to stubs at my request. These pens are in the mail and expected today. Impatiently waiting for these.

Will post pictures and my impressions of these pens soon.

Fountain pen geek, bibliophile, aspiring audiophile.

Love Single Malt, Coffee, Beer.

Corporate slave by day.

Pursuing Inner Peace.

Slytherin, INTJ.

Follow me on Instagram @thepenperson

Follow me on Twitter @thepenperson

Today I'll be using my Deccan bullet jr, my new Wality 52P, and one of the new Oliver F27s. Maybe the slender Ranga will get a turn in the hand as well. So many pens, and all great writers. I have tuned most of their nibs to bring out more of the stubbiness they already exhibited, except for the Bullet, which came with an FPR flex nib.

A Wality 69A - white marbled.

I put my savings to test

Lamy & Pilot FPs the Best

No more I even think of the rest

(Preference Fine and Extra Fine Nibs)

Pen is meant for writing - not for looking :-)

Guider clipless in ripple brown ebonite with Diamine Ancient copper

Wality 69A in red, pink and blue acrylic with Chelpark Crimson Violet

Ratnamson No. 32 aerofill in mottled green with PR Sherwood Green

I just ordered my first, a beautiful Wality 52D, from Mesu! So excited to receive it. She is a truly personable and attentive seller. Thank you, Mesu.

My friend, the founder of the organization for which I volunteer, travels to India many times a year, and he now has me on his list for Indian pens. He's often in Odisha state in Bhubaneswar so it will be interesting to see what he finds there during his next visit.

I am using an Oliver 27 acrylic from mesu.It have a super smooth Schmidt mediun nib.And have a catridge filling...things which are not normal for Indian pens.

Sudhir,

looking forward for your reviews...

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2866/10722384533_f9b61e1e6e_o.jpg

Got these last week, Not they are all filled up and put to work.

The one on the top is the Realto Crown.

Below from left are.... 1. Wality/Airmail 69J(T) 2.Arihant Deluxe 3. Butterfly 311 TG 4. Camay 1540 5. An unknown Arihant model 5. A Bril 28A

*Sorry bad picture quality.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2866/10722384533_f9b61e1e6e_o.jpg

Got these last week, Not they are all filled up and put to work.

The one on the top is the Realto Crown.

Below from left are.... 1. Wality/Airmail 69J(T) 2.Arihant Deluxe 3. Butterfly 311 TG 4. Camay 1540 5. An unknown Arihant model 5. A Bril 28A

*Sorry bad picture quality.

That seems like 71 JT, The 69s have smaller/narrower cap bands.

http://indiapoint.net/archives/2013/06/13/review-wality-71jt/

I put my savings to test

Lamy & Pilot FPs the Best

No more I even think of the rest

(Preference Fine and Extra Fine Nibs)

Pen is meant for writing - not for looking :-)

Thank you for the nice photograph (we need more pictures like yours in this thread).

The unknown Arihant and the Bril 28A are intriguing. Please post a small review someday, if it's not too much bother for you.

Thank you for the nice photograph (we need more pictures like yours in this thread).

The unknown Arihant and the Bril 28A are intriguing. Please post a small review someday, if it's not too much bother for you.

Thank you,

Yes the unknown Arihant has a very matte finish, actually it is like a textured finish. Unfortunately the brill has a nib which is just usable. Will see if something can be done about it. Will try writing one review every week or so. :)

Using my Kim Jumbo and an Airmail 55 with an FPR stub nib.

Both pens are a pleasure to use.