February Super-Sale

Nordic Pen Imports

Is it possible that the code supersale25 already works????:thumbup:

Kind regards

Niklas

Me Three!! :thumbup:

Rick

MY-stair-shtook eyn-HOON-dairt noyn und FEART-seeg (Meisterstuck #149)

"the last pen I bought is the next to the last pen I will ever buy.."---jar

WTB: Sheaffer OS Balance with FLEX nibs

porkopolispennerslogorev1.jpg

Porkopolis Penners Blog

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nordic Pen Imports

• smodak

• jbb

• efchem

Hi all

Due to different reasons I have to close the SuperSale shop on sunday. So if you want to buy anything from the SuperSale shop this year now is the time to do it.

I hope you all can understand me and forgive me for closing a bit to early.

Kind regards

Niklas

I couldn't resist that price on R&K inks - after all the discounts, I think I ended up getting two bottles for the price I would normally pay for one!

"Perdita thought, to take an example at random, that things like table manners were a stupid and repressive idea. Agnes, on the other hand, was against being hit by flying bits of other people's cabbage." (Pratchett, T. Carpe Jugulum.)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1813132/pride.png

Oh, DANG.

I placed my order before that comment about the supersale30 coupon working.

Any way to retroactively apply it to the order I just made?

(I understand completely if there isn't.)

Edited by subbes

"Perdita thought, to take an example at random, that things like table manners were a stupid and repressive idea. Agnes, on the other hand, was against being hit by flying bits of other people's cabbage." (Pratchett, T. Carpe Jugulum.)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1813132/pride.png

Thanks, Niklas, for this wonderful sale. Placed my order last night for a large lot of inks including Rohrer & Klingner (Alt-Goldgrün and Sepia) which I've never tried before.

Thanks, Niklas, for this wonderful sale. Placed my order last night for a large lot of inks including Rohrer & Klingner (Alt-Goldgrün and Sepia) which I've never tried before.

I got these same inks as well. :thumbup: Now waiting...

http://www.ishafoundation.org/images/stories/inner/ie-logo.gif

Inner Engineering Link

I've already placed two orders, one during the 20% off for 9 bottles of Diamine inks (30mL) and a second one a couple days ago ( I guess I should've waited for the 30% off, but I wasn't sure that the inks I wanted would still be there). The second order had some R&K inks and Diamine. Can't wait for all of them to get here. I think I got 15 or so bottles of ink for under $60. That's crazy!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_7AlUqveS3BY/TCVyeRV5evI/AAAAAAAAAQU/H5N_-dpY7cA/s144/Aubrey%20on%20plaid%20paper_sm.JPG

Check out my wish list on my profile.

I've already placed two orders, one during the 20% off for 9 bottles of Diamine inks (30mL) and a second one a couple days ago ( I guess I should've waited for the 30% off, but I wasn't sure that the inks I wanted would still be there). The second order had some R&K inks and Diamine. Can't wait for all of them to get here. I think I got 15 or so bottles of ink for under $60. That's crazy!

Crazy, me nooo!!:blink:

I have more to come, just wait and see!!

Niklas

Crazy, me nooo!!:blink:

I have more to come, just wait and see!!

Niklas

But I don't need to spend any more money... :)...or maybe I'm not supposed to. :hmm1:

Edited by smoores

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_7AlUqveS3BY/TCVyeRV5evI/AAAAAAAAAQU/H5N_-dpY7cA/s144/Aubrey%20on%20plaid%20paper_sm.JPG

Check out my wish list on my profile.

Anyone know why I can't get onto www.stylos.se? I've been trying since yesterday morning.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

I've also tried since yesterday; guessing they closed earlier than early?

Too bad, would have loved to use the discount on some sweet Diamine inks!

eta: have to comment, if I hadn't seen this thread I would not know why the site is closed, just that the sale notice was not being honored (if site cannot be reached, sale is obviously a nonissue). Or am I misinterpreting and the site and sale will come back up before the 29th as originally stated?

Edited by ScottT

The sale site it still working pennexperten.se is still working with the 30% coupon (supersale30). I just placed another order for a few more inks. His main site seems to be down. I wonder if he is finally doing the website upgrade he has been talking about.

The sale site it still working pennexperten.se is still working with the 30% coupon (supersale30). I just placed another order for a few more inks. His main site seems to be down. I wonder if he is finally doing the website upgrade he has been talking about.

Thanks efchem. I went CRAZY and got bunch of inks.

Hello All!

The sale is on it's last day and please come to www.pennexperten if you need new ink, pens or maybe some Moleskine products.

Tonight at 23:59:59 CET I will close the site down and the 2012 SuperSale is over.

www.stylos.se is closed due to technical issues, hopefully we will open on monday (20th) again.

Kind regards

Niklas

Placed a second order....the discount amounts to an 80ml bottle of DI ink! And shipping free with minimum order....I'm glad it's over. The temptation was cruel! headsmack.gif

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown