After the discussion of version 1
We made design reversion 2.0 as below, the main changes are
1. Ink window moved to grip zone, and be covered by cap when not in use
2. Cap middle ring shaped to smooth fit with barrel when caped
3. Clip shape changed to original diamond pen design
4. Cap crown thickness reduced
1. Good choice.
2. Good idea but I think the new rounded design takes away from the clean lines of the rest of the pen.
3. Very nice clip redesign.
4. Disagree on this change - If the crown is going to be the same material/color as the piston end, then the crown should stay thicker to maintain the visual balance of the pen.
I agree with the plain unengraved nib idea. Maybe just a very light etching or very light sandblasting of the logo and the nib size would be enough?
And finally, IMHO your chrome and red logo is a MUST HAVE! It looks gorgeous on the 540, and on the ink bottle. It has become synonymous with your products and your brand and should display on everything you make.
Cheers Speedy! Keep up the good work!
Edited by dex138, 08 December 2011 - 18:06.