20 Bungbox Inks

SamCapote

With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamCapote

• saskia_madding

• corniche

• lsmith42

When you have the opportunity... more (writing sample) detail on these would be appreciated! Several of them look very interesting!

Can't make sense out of that web site... gotta call one of my Japanese-speaking/reading friends!

MB JFK BB; 100th Anniversary M; Dumas M FP/BP/MP set; Fitzgerald M FP/BP/MP set; Jules Verne BB; Bernstein F; Shaw B; Schiller M; yellow gold/pearl Bohème Pirouette Lilas (custom MB-fitted EF); gold 744-N flexy OBB; 136 flexy OB; 236 flexy OBB; silver pinstripe Le Grand B; 149 F x2; 149 M; 147 F; 146 OB; 146 M; 146 F; 145P M; 162 RB

When you have the opportunity... more (writing sample) detail on these would be appreciated! Several of them look very interesting!

Can't make sense out of that web site... gotta call one of my Japanese-speaking/reading friends!

Try this link: Google Translated Link

Try this link: Google Translated Link

That was a better translation than I expected! Thanks!

MB JFK BB; 100th Anniversary M; Dumas M FP/BP/MP set; Fitzgerald M FP/BP/MP set; Jules Verne BB; Bernstein F; Shaw B; Schiller M; yellow gold/pearl Bohème Pirouette Lilas (custom MB-fitted EF); gold 744-N flexy OBB; 136 flexy OB; 236 flexy OBB; silver pinstripe Le Grand B; 149 F x2; 149 M; 147 F; 146 OB; 146 M; 146 F; 145P M; 162 RB

Wow, 25 new inks. Those should go in my booklet part 11 :rolleyes:

But did I do my math correctly that it will cost > 500€ plus shipping :crybaby:

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Cheers

Michael

Thank you so much for this. I now have modified the ones I'm going to get (good-bye Dandyism, which looks more black than green, and hello Azure Ocean!). I'll be putting in an order next week. :)

Edited by simonerodrigue

OMG...Ruby looks AMAZING! Are there any easily obtainable inks hat come close?

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

These look wonderful..........and somehow I'm glad I can't make out how to order them - I think :embarrassed_smile:!

Amazing colours, thanks for showing these. :thumbup:

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

So...to order did you just send an email in English?

Also...how big are the bottles...I am a sucker for a nice bottle, especially when it comes with some wonderful ink in it too!

Edited by WOBentley

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Thank you so much for this. I now have modified the ones I'm going to get (good-bye Dandyism, which looks more black than green, and hello Azure Ocean!). I'll be putting in an order next week. :)

This Dandyism ink looks like a pretty close cousin of MB Racing Green. I put some in a Noodler's flex pen. It is dark, but it catches your attention with the dark olive green.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/pike444/Inks/Dandys.jpg

So...to order did you just send an email in English?

Also...how big are the bottles...I am a sucker for a nice bottle, especially when it comes with some wonderful ink in it too!

I order these through Tenso.com, and these are the same 50ml size bottles that the Hougado store used.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/pike444/Inks/IMG_1374s.jpg

Greetings all,

Ahh, boy... more inks... more temptations... :unsure:

At 2,100 yen, these break down to $27.37 per bottle not including shipping, (or the Tenso registration fees if you have to go that route). So, I have to ask- are they worth it?

What are your impressions of the "Penman Sapphire," Sam? How is the color (live and in person) and how is the flow and lubrication? Will I have to any "doctoring" to get that Cadillac glide I love?

All the best,

Sean :)

Edited by S. P. Colfer

https://www.catholicscomehome.org/

"Every one therefore that shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father Who is in Heaven." - MT. 10:32

"Any society that will give up liberty to gain security deserves neither and will lose both." - Ben Franklin

Thank you Our Lady of Prompt Succor & St. Jude.

I know ... I'm "slow" ... LOL ... but I don't understand about Tenso.com. Do we register and then .... are these inks listed there or what would we do if we wanted a few bottles??

I know ... I'm "slow" ... LOL ... but I don't understand about Tenso.com. Do we register and then .... are these inks listed there or what would we do if we wanted a few bottles??

Hello USMCMom, et al,

I believe you have to register and pay a fee.

I'm wondering if it is possible to purchase these directly from Bung Box, (with Google's translation software), it shouldn't be too difficult??? (If they're set-up to accept major credit cards from overseas customers). :unsure:

SAM!! This is all your fault! I hope you're satisfied! :angry:

All the best,

Sean :lol:

Edited by S. P. Colfer

https://www.catholicscomehome.org/

"Every one therefore that shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father Who is in Heaven." - MT. 10:32

"Any society that will give up liberty to gain security deserves neither and will lose both." - Ben Franklin

Thank you Our Lady of Prompt Succor & St. Jude.

No, Tenso is a buying/forwarding service. There are many companies in Japan that do not ship outside of Japan. So you set up your account with Tenso, then give them individual URL's and description/price of items you want them to buy for you. Once Tenso receives it in your name, then they ship it to you as a second transaction. There can be limits, as Tenso could not handle the recent Sepia ink I got in that other thread because Hakase (Sepia) was not setup with their own web store online operation.

Sean, are they worth it? "Are they worth it?" That is like asking Yoda: "Is the Force worth it"? On the path of the "Luminescent Chromaticity of Inkly Enlightenment," is one butterfly worth it?

I have found that Sailor inks are among the highest quality brand.