The Travelling Composition Book

The Royal Pen

Can I still join? I haven't a clue what I'm going to write or draw, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. Looking really forward to see all types of penmanship, scribbles, doodles, art, comments and hope to add something good myself.

-- pmhudepo from the Netherlands

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Royal Pen

• sharonspens

• Treecat

• kazoolaw

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Guess what this Hoosier received in today's mail?

Sharon in Indiana

post-8917-0-87884600-1351130339.jpg

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Earnest Hemingway

Sharon in Indiana

Good news! I was wondering if it was still making the rounds.

Thanks for posting the photo. Lovely penmanship, RP. :)

Yep, still making the rounds!

Royal, please PM me the addy of the next person in line. I am not at all ready to send the book along (I haven't looked at it or decided what I am going to do with it yet), but I want to have the info in hand when I am finally ready to ship.

Sharon in Indiana

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Earnest Hemingway

Sharon in Indiana

That's actually my writing.

• 2 weeks later...

Sharon in Indiana

That's actually my writing.

Haha. Thank you kindly, that is wonderful, thank you so much.

Here is a list, starting with sharonspens. So, Sharonspens has to book now. She will send the book to

1. Barnet (then Barnett will send it to Chuck Clark, and Chuck Clark will send it to Tree Cat, and so on and so forth)

2. Chuck Clark

3. Tree Cat

4. LizWrites

5. dfollett_98

6. InkyZebra

7. Caramel Nib

8. Demicolon

9. Soonerjess

10. Ravenlunatic

11. LexieS

12. fotographik

13. Ted Andkilde

15. Scribblescrub

16. mirosc

17. Korybas

18. WriterofGreatWorks

19. ExcaliburZ

20. Gojira

21. bjcmatthews

22. Happy Cat

IS THAT EVERYONE?

IF ANYONE WANTS TO HOP ON, THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR YOU!

Edited by The Royal Pen
trpofapprobal.png

You missed UMSCMom (I jumped in because she was doing it).

Chuck, it is my goal to have the book ready to go by the end of this week.

Sharon in Indiana

You missed UMSCMom (I jumped in because she was doing it).

Chuck, it is my goal to have the book ready to go by the end of this week.

Sharon in Indiana

USMCMom unfortunately had to drop out of the project in the mean time :(

trpofapprobal.png

Here's the update - i am done with the book. I will be mailing it to Barnett tomorrow; I expect he will have it before Thanksgiving. Then he will be mailing it to ChuckClark.

Happy Friday, one and all!

Sharon in Indiana

Here's the update - i am done with the book. I will be mailing it to Barnett tomorrow; I expect he will have it before Thanksgiving. Then he will be mailing it to ChuckClark.

Sharon in Indiana

I'm sure it's been provided someplace, but Sharon, how do we get the address of the person we're supposed to mail it to when we're ready to mail?

Sharon in Indiana

I'm sure it's been provided someplace, but Sharon, how do we get the address of the person we're supposed to mail it to when we're ready to mail?

Hi, Liz - simple! I sent a PM to Barnett to give me his snail mail addy (and a second one to Chuck just in case I couldn't reach Barnett in a timely fashion). Seemed like it was easier to look at the very helpful list Royal provided in Post #89 to identify the next recipient and make the direct contact vs. bothering Royal to constantly be the middleman in the whole thing.

Sharon in Indiana

Sharon in Indiana

Hi, Liz - simple! I sent a PM to Barnett to give me his snail mail addy (and a second one to Chuck just in case I couldn't reach Barnett in a timely fashion). Seemed like it was easier to look at the very helpful list Royal provided in Post #89 to identify the next recipient and make the direct contact vs. bothering Royal to constantly be the middleman in the whole thing.

Sharon in Indiana

Gotcha! Sounds good. Thanks so much, Sharon.

Thanks for posting the update on the list of members and order of travel. It looks like I should start thinking about what pen and ink to use. :hmm1:

Sorry to hear USMCMom had to drop out. :(

Thanks for posting the update on the list of members and order of travel. It looks like I should start thinking about what pen and ink to use. :hmm1:

I used at least four pens and inks. Enjoy!

Sharon in Indiana

I used at least four pens and inks. Enjoy!

Sharon in Indiana

I can't wait to see your pages! :thumbup: