• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kuhataparunks

• miatagrrl

• TommyJ

• KamenRitter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One more satisfied customer ^____^, Taizo. Good prices and products, awesome service, prompt replies.

If you don't find something related to Japanese pens listed on his store, try to ask him, sometimes he can have it in stock.

“The journey is more important than the destination—that’s part of

life, if you only live for getting to the end, you’re almost always

disappointed.”

Donald E. Knuth

I also have had great service from him like all the others here. :thumbup:

Also...Welcome to FPN!

Edited by WOBentley

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Like many other FPN members I have purchased fountain pens from his eBay site and can assure you that I have always been fully satisfied with purchases from Engeikas.

I had the pleasure to purchase directly form Taizo's website. What to say? Perfect.

Package was sent Friday afternoon from Japan (Oita prefecture) and it was received yesterday evening (Sunday) in Qatar.

Ciao

Andrea

Some of the pricing is very good. The Sailor Nano-pigmented inks are $12 compared to $21 on his eBay site.

Wancher ink has been re-packaged into nice, bigger glass bottles, so it is still an excellent buy for a very good, lubricious ink.

Sailor FP prices are fair, without having to hassle with bidding.

As with others, I am a happy engeika customer.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

This has prompted my first post! Tazio has been fantastic to deal with in the 5 or so times I've dealt with him, again the auctions tend to be better value than the site. The e-bay auctions also tend to have a better selections of nibs ect. Shipping was 5 days to UK.

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. -Carl Sagan

I often buy from them directly.

They show proper care and give good respect and make each transaction a very satisfying experience.

I have never encountered any problems dealing with them.

+1 favouring them.

Taizo is by far one of the best 'Bay sellers I've ever dealt with. Just won one of his auctions this morning...I have too many pens from him to keep track of.

Plus 1 for Engeika. I am another happy customer of his. Taizo really knows his stuff. I have spoken with him on the phone before. He speaks exceptional English and boy am i impressed with his knowledge. His 100% rating on ebay is a true to measure of the standards he strives upon.

IG: araybanfan

Hi,

Purchased new Sailor agate red mid size 1911 from Taizo-san's Wancher site and received pen this past Saturday via EMS/USPS: Very good purchase transaction experience, with prompt replies thru email. I like the site because prices are very competitive with eBay auctions and you don't have to play out an auction game. But, either way, the transactions are reliable, quick, and satisfactory.

Highly Recommended purchase source,

Andy

Ordered two pens from Taizo directly on his new website. I was able to email him and get details on what nibs were available (Pilot Custom Heritage 91, one w/ an EF, one with an SF nib). Communication was excellent and fast. Also ordered two CON-70 converters, as the Custom 91 comes with the CON-50. Those weren't on his website, but he gave me a very reasonable price and I added them as well.

Ordering was easy and the pens were wrapped VERY well. Took about a week for mine to get shipped, but may have been due to the different nibs I wanted. I cannot stress how well packaged everything was. Very happy customer and will definitely be purchasing there again in the future.

Taizo-san is definitely the man to go for Japanese pen addiction. Top-notch service. I have his ebay listing bookmarked for easy access :). Anyone has confirmed that the website is his?