FPN Pen: Store Open To Voters!

Admin

Yeah! Mine are ordered too! Can't wait to see them and write with them! Now I need some FPN ink to go with them.

Totally agree! Starry night would be so good for these beautiful blue pens ( when it becomes available again...hopefully) :rolleyes:

Was descibing this lovely pen to my son, and told him it was made from Azurite.

"As-you-write" he said, "what a great name for a fountain pen."

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

[/b ] Penguina[size=5][/size]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• SamCapote

• RMN

• Delphideo

Top Posters In This Topic

Modello T with Azzurrite clip jewel,:thumbup:

The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a large matter--it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.

- Mark Twain in a Letter to George Bainton, 10/15/1888

I ordered the pen and paid, now I am waiting for the pen be delivered.

I posted some parcels recently to Canada and US, for a small box with max 500g, it cost me A$23 for Registered Air Mail and A$53 for EMS. This pen I believe is to be delivered by DHL, compare with the shipping cost from Australia to US, I think 25 Euro is reasonable.

Fantastic! I'm in!

*Happy Passaporto Dance*

So am I! [Just replied to a similar post of yours in another thread!]

BTW, all these folks talking of ordering Etrurias and Modello-Ts: are they all sold out already? Only the two flavors of Passaporto seem to be available now. :(

S.T. Dupont Ellipsis 18kt M nib

Opus 88 Flow steel M nib

Waterman Man 100 Patrician Coral Red 18kt factory stub nib

Franklin-Christoph Model 19 with Masuyama 0.7mm steel cursive italic nib

Only the ones you voted on will show up for you in the store.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Fantastic! I'm in!

*Happy Passaporto Dance*

BTW, all these folks talking of ordering Etrurias and Modello-Ts: are they all sold out already? Only the two flavors of Passaporto seem to be available now. :(

Yes, exactly.

You have access to those models which you voted for currently. Eight more days and the entire shop will open to everybody, with all models available.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

You have access to those models which you voted for currently. Eight more days and the entire shop will open to everybody, with all models available.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

Ok, now I am in for an Etruria and a T.

I have ordered and payed these.

Now suppose I also order a Passaporta next week.

Wil that be a totally new order, or will that be added to my other order, so no extra postage and handling cost???

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

HTH, warm regards, Wim

Ok, now I am in for an Etruria and a T.

I have ordered and payed these.

Now suppose I also order a Passaporta next week.

Wil that be a totally new order, or will that be added to my other order, so no extra postage and handling cost???

D.ick

Best to notify us in such a case, so we don't miss it. Shipping is combined shipping, no matter how many pens (we haven't heard of any limits yet :D), and AFAIK, the store calculates shipping per order. We'll have to rectify this manually.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Fantastic, except I don't have the money for it yet :( Bummer! I won't have the funds for a few more weeks. Will these be available for a while?

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Fantastic, except I don't have the money for it yet :( Bummer! I won't have the funds for a few more weeks. Will these be available for a while?

It depends on how fast these go, of course, but even at the current rate of take-up, I would say yes, a few more weeks should still be ok. :D

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Hi,

I am in the process of moving the money to be able to order (don't you sometimes just hate banks?). I guess on Tuesday I will be able to order one each. When do I have to pay my VAT? On ordering the pens or in german customs? For the latter I have to take a half-day vacation, as they are open until 3pm, the last time I was there...

Thanks

Sven

VAT was added on my checkout with PayPal.

The pens will be send from Italy, so you pay VAT in Italy, and as the pens stay within the EU normally you won't have any bother with customs.

I have ordered a pen from France once (Lewertowski) and it is just the same as if you order from your own country. I also order quite a lot of books through Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de and never have anyone to deal with but the postman.

D.ick

~

~

Done!

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

Hi,

I am in the process of moving the money to be able to order (don't you sometimes just hate banks?). I guess on Tuesday I will be able to order one each. When do I have to pay my VAT? On ordering the pens or in german customs? For the latter I have to take a half-day vacation, as they are open until 3pm, the last time I was there...

Thanks

Sven

VAT was added on my checkout with PayPal.

The pens will be send from Italy, so you pay VAT in Italy, and as the pens stay within the EU normally you won't have any bother with customs.

I have ordered a pen from France once (Lewertowski) and it is just the same as if you order from your own country. I also order quite a lot of books through Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de and never have anyone to deal with but the postman.

D.ick

Actually, almost correct.

Because we are e-selling, and we deal with B2B in our transaction with Stipula, we have to pay VAT at the rate valid for the countries where the pens are sent to, or rather, where the receiver holds residence. In short, everybody will get charged according to local VAT-rates. That's the law. And that is how the FPN Store has been set up as well :D. It may be different if one deals with a shop which holds stock, and which is due VAT for their stock holdings, but as we are dealing B2B, we don't pay any VAT initially, until a package crosses the border of the final destination (provided of course, VAT is due for that destination).

Fortunately, there are minimum requirements for VAT registration, otherwise we would have to do that as well - and that is very expensive and time consuming. However, registered for VAT or not, we are still due the VAT which the different countries charge, by law.

So yes, everybody will only be dealing with the postman or rather, courier, but we, as in, FPN, will have to deal with the different countries tax offices :D. And no, nobody will be charged Italian VAT rates, except for those who hold residence in Italy, and don't live in a VAT-free area in Italy (Vatican City).

Since we have to charge VAT by law, VAT will be included on your invoice, if you are due for VAT, and therefore you will have paid for VAT when you have paid for your order. It is actually added on the invoice, not by PayPal - the FPN Store software adds VAT if necessary and only then interfaces to PayPal with the correct total amount of your order.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

P.S. to D.ick: Now you know why so much testing was required... :D

Edited by wimg
Added P.S.

the Mad Dutchman

Fantastic! I'm in!

*Happy Passaporto Dance*

Yes, exactly.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

Ahh -- serves me right for my "voter apathy!" :) Vote early and often!

S.T. Dupont Ellipsis 18kt M nib

Opus 88 Flow steel M nib

Waterman Man 100 Patrician Coral Red 18kt factory stub nib

Franklin-Christoph Model 19 with Masuyama 0.7mm steel cursive italic nib

Well,

Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang!

Somehow I missed the voting and I am registered and everything! Ooooomph!

But I will patiently wait the time when all us commoners are allowed within those hollowed gates!

Hey you voters! Don't be buying up all the good stuff before we get there! :bonk:

Edited by Bisquitlips

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."  - Selwyn Duke    

If I don't know what you are all talking about and the link doesn't work, does that mean I shouldn't be reading this thread?

I feel left out :(

Fountain pens ~ a stream of consciousness flowing effortless onto paper.

If I don't know what you are all talking about and the link doesn't work, does that mean I shouldn't be reading this thread?

I feel left out :(

We're talking about this: New FPN Pen? More info on it can be read in the updates here. Currently the store (the link you don't have access to) is for those members that voted on the pens in the Community Feedback boards. Those topics are currently locked, but still available to read. The good news is that in a few days all non-voters will get access to the store. Voters have a 10 day head start. I think we're on day 3 of 10.

In some things in life it's better to take a Zen approach. If you think too much you won't achieve your goal, wheras if you don't think and let yourself go, it shall be achieved with ease. I find this helpful in writing, kendo and music.

Well,

Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang!

Somehow I missed the voting and I am registered and everything! Ooooomph!

But I will patiently wait the time when all us commoners are allowed within those hollowed gates!

Hey you voters! Don't be buying up all the good stuff before we get there! :bonk:

Wow

The voting has been around since beginning of spring on march 21st and you missed it??? :yikes:

Hope the voters leave soms scraps as this is a LIMITED edition based on what the voters ordered.

D.ick

~

~