For Sale: Nespresso Milk Frother, Reg Barber Handle, Tamping Stand

For sale are a few accessories commonly used when preparing espresso or cappuccinos that I have not used (or used very little) and I need to part with. From the photo starting in the back...

(1) Nespresso Aeroccino Plus milk frother in excellent condition. I used it about three or four times and the original box is included. It works very well and is easy to use. Price is $65.

(2) In the front-left of the photo is the Reg Barber tall polished aluminum handle with screw in new condition with original box. This has never been used. The bases can be ordered from Reg Barber directly or from most internet coffee sales sites. Price is $35.

(3) In the front-right of the photo is the Orphan Espresso "Slap Shot" tamping stand in their "naked aluminum" finish. The puck is fixed to the aluminum tray and it catches the grounds to help maintain a clean working station. It is very solid and of high quality. It shows signs of little use on the puck surface only and in overall excellent condition. It also has a rubber base to help stay put on the counter during use. Nice product! Price is $40.

I accept PayPal only and all prices listed above include shipping to the lower forty-eight states.

Contact me if you need shipping to Canada and we can work something out.

post-41028-0-08200500-1304735773.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• seasterl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images