Pure Maple Syrup

nmprofessional

Hi everyone!

My sister and her family are a small dairy farm in Cooperstown NY where they make Pure Maple Syrup. I helped them create a simple website to help them sell maple syrup on the internet.

If you love REAL Pure Maple Syrup like I do, give them a try. I have been enjoying their syrup for the past 14 years... yummy. Visit them at http://www.ringwoodfarmsmaplesyrup.com to learn more.

Thanks,

Dave

P.S. If you place an order, PM me your order number and I will mail you 3 fountain pen decals at NO CHARGE as a thank you. You can see the fountain pen decal here https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/161185-fountain-pen-nib-vinyl-decals-for-sale/page__p__1607077__hl__nmprofessional__fromsearch__1#entry1698977 .

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nmprofessional

• gregamckinney

• JDR

• farseer911

Will they do Grade B table syrup? I miss it... I have been looking for it for years... that maple taste, people just do not know what they are missing...

A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out.

http://clipart.usscouts.org/library/BSA_Character_Counts/thumbnails/cub_scouts_char_counts_co.giffpn_1364474496__woundedwarriorlogo03.jpg

Hi FPN Members,

Thanks for the great response and questions from everyone.

I spoke with my sister this morning, they typically do not run out of syrup. If they get close to selling out it would probably be close to when next years sapping season would start.

So in a round about way I'm saying... yes it is all year sales of syrup until they sellout and start producing again the next sapping season.

Dave

Trader Joe's carries Grade B maple syrup. There are TJ's in PA, but I don't know if any are close enough to you, farseer911.

Regards, greg

Don't feel bad. I'm old; I'm meh about most things.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I see by the Topic Views that there is interest in my Sister's families syrup.

What can I do to sweeten the offer?

Many thanks,

Dave

P.S. If you do not like using Google Checkout, they also accept check/money-order and I will also be putting up a PayPal buy page by 4/13 too. Thanks for your interest.

http://www.ringwoodfarmsmaplesyrup.com/images/ringwood-farms-maple-syrup-pic-full-line-red.jpg

Edited by nmprofessional

• 4 weeks later...

I want some!!

Can you send some, by rowboat, to Spain?

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Don Marquis

US humorist (1878 - 1937)