For Sale: Nikon D1, D1H Bodies W/batteries

randyholhut

The Nikon D1 series may be a decade old, but these are cameras that are still capable of taking great pictures under impossible conditions.

I'm offering a D1 and a D1H body, 4 EN-4 batteries and a MH-16 charger for $350. Price includes postage to the U.S. and Canada, international shipping is additional.

The D1 has its shutter replaced and was serviced by Nikon three years ago. It had mostly been in mothballs since then, and has only seen use within the past year.

The D1H is a camera I picked up recently as a backup to another D1H I have, and didn't get around to using.

Both are 2.7 megapixel cameras. The main difference between the D1 and the D1H is that the D1H has a bigger image buffer (40 frames) and shoots at 5 frames a second. The D1 shoots at 4.5 frames per second with a 21 frame buffer.

For newspaper work or shooting for the web, these two cameras will give you everything you need to shoot as fast as you can see the picture. And, since these are professional grade cameras, they are built like the proverbial tank.

Cash, check, money or PayPal all accepted at randyholhut@yahoo.com

post-578-0-19964100-1299439007.jpg

Edited by randyholhut

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• randyholhut

• Protoco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time for a price cut. $325 postpaid to North America (shipping is additional outside the U.S. and Canada)

• 2 weeks later...

Time for another price cut. $300 postpaid to North America (shipping is additional outside the U.S. and Canada)

I'll also consider a trade for other Nikon equipment.

• 1 month later...

Bob,

I just traded in the the D1H body, but I still have the D1.

Of the two cameras, the D1 was in better shape of the two. It was serviced, and had a new shutter installed, three years ago, My guess is that the shutter has had about 5,000 acuations since then (they're supposed to be good for at least 100,000).

So if you want the D1, you can have it with three EN-4 batteries (two of them brand new and uncharged), the MH-16 Charger, the EH-4 AC adapter (which is tough to find) and the instruction manual for $200, including postage.

Thanks, Randy Holhut

East Dummerston, Vermont

Still for sale? Bob Jennings protoco@gmail.com