The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Parker 45 Deluxe **sold**

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PenFisher

PenFisher

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 15:59

Here's an superb Parker 45 Deluxe made in England.

I have been through this pen and it is in excellent condition. I did find traces of ink so I know it was inked at some point ... otherwise the pen looks virtually unused. The barrel still has the chalk marks from the factory. When I took down the nib unit I found a nib marked "Made in England 14kt-585" and the nib collar is marked "M" which coincides with the chalk mark on the barrel. When tested with Noodler's BPB on Rhodia 5mm graph the pen put down a very full Medium line with generous ink flow (see sample). The pen is fitted with a proper Parker converter and will also take cartridges -- in fact the Parker 45 is the pen that introduced the C/C fill system to the market in the early 1960s. The pen is a greenish-blue that IMHO is quite elegant when viewed in person - I don't really now if this is Turquoise or Teal Blue and the photos do not show the true depth and gloss of the color. If you want a superb writer that's in excellent condition ... this is a great example of the Parker 45.

$48 plus shipping ($3 USA, $5 Worldwide) --- Sold, thank you

Paypal please :)

Interested members may PM me or use the email link in my Profile.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by PenFisher, 16 February 2011 - 21:40.

Sponsored Content

#2 JLS1

JLS1

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 1,870 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 16:32

Sorry - I can't see your images. All I get is "posted image" where the picture's supposed to be...any ideas?

#3 PenFisher

PenFisher

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 1,661 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 18:08

Sorry - I can't see your images. All I get is "posted image" where the picture's supposed to be...any ideas?

I see them ok. Will send you a direct link. Anyone else having a problem seeing the photos? Let me know and I will repost.

#4 OTDoc

OTDoc

OTDoc

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 18:09

I see them ok. Will send you a direct link. Anyone else having a problem seeing the photos? Let me know and I will repost.

PM sent.
Long live the Empire!

Sponsored Content

|