The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Anyone Heard Of Cadence Pens?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dpierrea

dpierrea

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:03

Hi All,

[just realized I first posted this in the Inky Thoughts forum. Not smart...]

Has anyone heard of Cadence fountain pen? Here in Ottawa, Canada, there is a chain of engravers called Personally Yours that sells a couple models of fountain pens including Cadence.

Anyway, I googled "Cadence" it but I can't find any reference to that brand anywhere. Does the name sound familiar? Or could it be the Personally Yours brand put on a generic FP.

The pen sells for $30 if I recall. I looked at it carefully, wrote dry on paper, unscrewed the barrel, etc. and the workmanship seemed quite good. Still, I'm loath to get one before I hear some opinions on it.

I've no idea how big the chain is (never noticed it before). The other Canadians on this forum might be able help.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

D

Sponsored Content

#2 lilshorty79

lilshorty79

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:10

Hi there! Firstly, Cadence pens are AWESOME pens :) I have the exact pen you are referring to and it is my "special" pen. Personally Yours/Things Engraved has 122 stores across Canada, and are a very reputable company. Most stores will only carry 2 styles of fountain pen, the one by Cadence youw ere referring to, and one by Schaeffer. Hope this was helpful

Sponsored Content

|