FPN Quick Navigation
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Coca Cola Fountain Pen
Posted 29 January 2011 - 23:25
Posted 29 January 2011 - 23:33
want to be careful to not hijack your thread..
we don't frequently see threads about beverage-related collectible pens..
in my last small lot purchase, which was entirely for the Shirley Temple pencil, there was a very tiny ballpoint pen - there is a spring, no refill.
just 3 1/2 " dark burgundy plastic, gold tone top with clip, which says Amsterdam.
In gold printed lettering:
Bottling Comapny, Inc.
Don't suppose it's worth a Homo Sapiens? Pilot Custom 74?
Edited by pen2paper, 30 January 2011 - 00:03.
Posted 29 January 2011 - 23:37
When you receive the pen, please post some photos if it is a vintage one.
Edited by philm, 29 January 2011 - 23:39.
Posted 31 January 2011 - 00:22
Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:25
Posted 01 February 2011 - 16:03
Posted 02 February 2011 - 18:00
Posted 03 February 2011 - 21:16