The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Size & Weight Comparison--pelikan Rollerballs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maja

Maja

Fan of colourful pens

• FPN Hon. Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 November 2010 - 22:36

Hello!
Don't often find myself posting in the Pelikan forum, but I am a fan of the brand :)

Does anyone know where I could find some info online re: the size and (more importantly) weight differences between the Pelikan Souveran R400, R600 and R800 rollerball pens?

I know that the fountain pen equivalents are quite different in weight, due to the M800 FP having a brass piston-filler (which the M600 lacks), but I don't know if there would be as big a difference with the rollerballs. I'm going to guess there isn't as big a difference, but I wanted to check here first.....

I went to a local shop and they only had one (which I *think* was the R600, but there was no R400/ R800 to compare it to).

Any help would be appreciated (and yes, I've scoured the internet for this info before posting here ;) )
Vancouver (B.C) Pen Club (our website)

Sponsored Content

#2 pkoko

pkoko

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 November 2010 - 23:19

Hopefully this helps:
http://www.pelikan.c..../r-800_600_400

I would also guess that the barrel diameter is very similar to the M400/M600/M800 because the caps are probably the same.
I think of my FPs as my children.

#3 Maja

Maja

Fan of colourful pens

• FPN Hon. Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:52

Hopefully this helps:
http://www.pelikan.c..../r-800_600_400

I would also guess that the barrel diameter is very similar to the M400/M600/M800 because the caps are probably the same.

:doh:
Thanks *very* much!

For some reason, I didn't think of looking there.....
:embarrassed_smile:
Vancouver (B.C) Pen Club (our website)

Sponsored Content

|