FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Size & Weight Comparison--pelikan Rollerballs
Posted 27 November 2010 - 22:36
Don't often find myself posting in the Pelikan forum, but I am a fan of the brand
Does anyone know where I could find some info online re: the size and (more importantly) weight differences between the Pelikan Souveran R400, R600 and R800 rollerball pens?
I know that the fountain pen equivalents are quite different in weight, due to the M800 FP having a brass piston-filler (which the M600 lacks), but I don't know if there would be as big a difference with the rollerballs. I'm going to guess there isn't as big a difference, but I wanted to check here first.....
I went to a local shop and they only had one (which I *think* was the R600, but there was no R400/ R800 to compare it to).
Any help would be appreciated (and yes, I've scoured the internet for this info before posting here )
Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:52
Hopefully this helps:
I would also guess that the barrel diameter is very similar to the M400/M600/M800 because the caps are probably the same.
Thanks *very* much!
For some reason, I didn't think of looking there.....