What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase?

Blade Runner

A platinum facets le grand with an EF nib. It's my most recent, but it's quickly become one of my very favorite pens. Top 3!

Nice pen, how about some photos?

" Gladly would he learn and gladly teach" G. Chaucer

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KJY

• farmdogfan

• orfew

• da vinci

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My latest purchase is the LE Jonathan Swift...

Congrats, it is a great pen. I hope you get many years of use from it.

Beautiful pen skibunny! The Swift was my first modern MB and it is still my favorite. Enjoy it!

Beautiful pen skibunny! The Swift was my first modern MB and it is still my favorite. Enjoy it!

Thanks.This is my first MB too ☺

Mark Twain (F), currently inked with MB Midnight Blue.[img=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4125/5024567394_5600155fc5_b.jpghttp://farm5.static.flickr.com/4084/5023957505_1fda94bfdb_b.jpg

Congratulations on your Mark Twain it is a lovely pen

My most recent was a Montblanc 225 off ebay.

http://static.karlblessing.com/pens/montblanc225/1.jpg

What a beautiful pen.

Just bought a Montblanc Tribute to the Montblanc Le Grand for my bday :)

I have been close to buying this one for several weeks. It is a very nice pen.

Went to the Pen Show in Köln yesterday . It was a good hunt, two white elephants.post-102554-0-40361700-1396818306_thumb.jpg A 30 with OB nib.

post-102554-0-50944500-1396818516.jpgpost-102554-0-33018000-1396818592.jpgpost-102554-0-79667400-1396818651.jpgpost-102554-0-23165900-1396818740.jpgpost-102554-0-87709700-1396818806_thumb.jpg And this beautiful L129 with OBB nib.

Just picked up what my MB rep says is a late 1980's Montblanc 144 Bordeaux fountain pen. It has a monotone 14k gold EF nib. It is loaded with an irish green cartridge. For an EF nib it is a very pleasant and smooth writer. I'm thinking about purchasing the nib/grip section of the pen in broad in case I want to switch it up a little bit without losing my EF. OVERALL extremely happy with the purchase considering it is in near Mint condition! Montblanc never fails me!

wow a 129!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

________________________________________________________________________________

Love and work... work and love, that's all there is.

Sigmund Freud

(there was a man who obviously never knew fountain pens!)

Opooh, can you tell us how much you paid for the beautiful 129 and 30? I had a chance to buy a 129 couple years ago at LA pen show but I blew it. It was in excellent condition and seller wanted $5000 USD for it. I am guessing 129 easily go for $7500 USD now. I am beginning to think there are more than handful of 129 in existence. A grail pen for me for sure, especially in OBB nib.

:yikes: Another 129! Well done and congrats!

Best regards, Kai

Montblanc 13x, #20/25/30/40, 244/6 Green Marbled, 322 Azure Blue, 234 1/2 G/PL, 256, 220, 34.

Montblanc 144G Grey, 146G Green Striated, 146 Silver Barley, 149 (50s-00s).

Montblanc WE Christie, Imperial Dragon, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Verne, Mann, Twain. PoA Prince Regent, Morgan...

Visconti Pontevecchio LE, Metropolitan Gordian Knot, Ripples. Omas Paragon Royale Blue HT, Extra Lucens Black LE. Pilot Silvern. Pelikan 620 Shanghai, 800 Blue o Blue.

Very nice. Congrats on 2 great pens.

wow a 129!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

:yikes: Another 129! Well done and congrats!

Thanks, just inked it . The writing is superb, much better than my handwriting.