What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase?

Blade Runner

My most recent MB purchase was a MB Selection wallet. I enjoy it every day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/jelb/MB/IMG_9874.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/jelb/MB/IMG_9873.jpg

Pen wise, it's the gorgeous Voltaire, M, filled with Pelikan BB and in the rotation.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/jelb/IMG_7394.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/jelb/IMG_7397.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KJY

• farmdogfan

• orfew

• da vinci

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow that pen is amazing :)

Currently Inked:

Montegrappa Extra 1930 Shiny Lines "Dove" L.E. (05/80) - Montblanc Permanent Grey (90yr Anniversary)

Pineider Arco - Monteverde Scotch Brown

Montblanc Rouge et Noir - Montblanc Bleu Nuit

Montblanc Meisterstuck Ultra Black - Pilot Iroshizuku Take-Sumi

Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Age Maxi - J. Herbin Lie de Thé

http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/LetterExchange_sm.png

A 149 with B nib.

ink (lavender purple, burgundy red, midnight blue, royal blue) for the 149 and midnight blue for the Boheme.

:cloud9: :cloud9:

I'm looking forward to inking this pen. :puddle:

Diane

Smith Premier No. 4

My Oscar Wilde which I collected just over a week ago. It's currently inked with MB Green ink.

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

149 w/ fine nib from a Texas vendor at the recent DC show. I've only filled it with MB's new Irish Green. I'm going back and forth between it and my 146, trying to decide which heft and feel I really am most comfortable with in my hand. I think the 149 needs a nibmeister, though. Still feels slightly "off" after I've allowed for my not being used to fine nibs. :hmm1:

Michael

A vintage 744-N with an oblique double broad flexible nib... Never would have thought myself a potential lover of solid gold goodness... But, goodness...

MB JFK BB; 100th Anniversary M; Dumas M FP/BP/MP set; Fitzgerald M FP/BP/MP set; Jules Verne BB; Bernstein F; Shaw B; Schiller M; yellow gold/pearl Bohème Pirouette Lilas (custom MB-fitted EF); gold 744-N flexy OBB; 136 flexy OB; 236 flexy OBB; silver pinstripe Le Grand B; 149 F x2; 149 M; 147 F; 146 OB; 146 M; 146 F; 145P M; 162 RB

Mark Twain (F), currently inked with MB Midnight Blue.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4125/5024567394_5600155fc5_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4084/5023957505_1fda94bfdb_b.jpg

Best regards, Kai

Montblanc 13x, #20/25/30/40, 244/6 Green Marbled, 322 Azure Blue, 234 1/2 G/PL, 256, 220, 34.

Montblanc 144G Grey, 146G Green Striated, 146 Silver Barley, 149 (50s-00s).

Montblanc WE Christie, Imperial Dragon, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Verne, Mann, Twain. PoA Prince Regent, Morgan...

Visconti Pontevecchio LE, Metropolitan Gordian Knot, Ripples. Omas Paragon Royale Blue HT, Extra Lucens Black LE. Pilot Silvern. Pelikan 620 Shanghai, 800 Blue o Blue.

A sweet little 146 from the early 80's F 14K nib. Just needed a good flushing to get it back on its tines! Filled with MB Blue. Looks brand new and came with the box.

Another old 149, my fifth, with the intention of having the nib changed to OBB.

The photos of the Mark Twain and the Voltaire are gorgeous. Are the snowcaps on both pens ivory coloured? Exquisite pens and photographs.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks Mdoering and Karmakoda. The white of the star on the Voltaire looks slightly off white compared to the bright snow white of a contemporary 146.

Brandon, perfect ink choice for the Wilde! There can be none other.

How come you guys keep the tags on the pen (nib size's)?

In case I flip the pen, I can still say everything is "complete". If you peel off the label, it's "incomplete" :roflmho:

Best regards, Kai

Montblanc 13x, #20/25/30/40, 244/6 Green Marbled, 322 Azure Blue, 234 1/2 G/PL, 256, 220, 34.

Montblanc 144G Grey, 146G Green Striated, 146 Silver Barley, 149 (50s-00s).

Montblanc WE Christie, Imperial Dragon, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Verne, Mann, Twain. PoA Prince Regent, Morgan...

Visconti Pontevecchio LE, Metropolitan Gordian Knot, Ripples. Omas Paragon Royale Blue HT, Extra Lucens Black LE. Pilot Silvern. Pelikan 620 Shanghai, 800 Blue o Blue.

My Oscar Wilde which I collected just over a week ago. It's currently inked with MB Green ink.

I am so very jealous!

My last MB purchase was quite a while ago, and it was the Prince Regent. After that, I was pretty much all set for a while!

How come you guys keep the tags on the pen (nib size's)?

In case I flip the pen, I can still say everything is "complete". If you peel off the label, it's "incomplete"

That distinction has always struck me as odd, because

. sometimes even pens from the MB boutique are missing a sticker, and

. I have seen some most definitely well-used pens with the crusty sticker still on them!